Just when you thought you couldn't hate Justin Bieber more!

E

exmunkey

As an aside it was my church Xmas bazaar today and one of the tombolas had JB pyjama sets as prizes, absolutely nobody wanted to win them apart from me. Only to give them to someone as a gift and watch them lie to my face

M

Mark The Convict

Wallow in it you little pansy, because your use-by date approaches apace. I give you 2 years before you're fellating tramps behind skips for your next fix. Eventually the shame and degradation will drive you to hurl yourself off Niagara Falls.

Your disappearance will go unnoticed and unlamented, and your hideously blackened, eel-gnawed carcass will be discovered under a burnt-out oil drum, 40 miles downstream by picnicking Mormon nudists.

Your emphatically mortal remains will languish unclaimed until identified by DNA taken from a stain in your manager's gusset, and you will be buried in an unmarked pauper's grave in the shadow of an abandoned dildo factory.

You floppy-haired little ****.

Wallow in it you little pansy, because your use-by date approaches apace. I give you 2 years before you're fellating tramps behind skips for your next fix. Eventually the shame and degradation will drive you to hurl yourself off Niagara Falls.

Your disappearance will go unnoticed and unlamented, and your hideously blackened, eel-gnawed carcass will be discovered under a burnt-out oil drum, 40 miles downstream by picnicking Mormon nudists.

Your emphatically mortal remains will languish unclaimed until identified by DNA taken from a stain in your manager's gusset, and you will be buried in an unmarked pauper's grave in the shadow of an abandoned dildo factory.

Guessing he didn't answer any of your fanmail? :p

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer

A bit harsh, h301593 only asked a question.

Quid pro quo Brethren, quid pro quo.......

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Which is why one should never get over-excited by bling. I'm astonished anyone actually values Jubilee medals.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Which is why one should never get over-excited by bling. I'm astonished anyone actually values Jubilee medals.
You didn't get one then.

I have a spare.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Imagine this.

Older Miss B&T gobbing off, treating the house like a hotel and playing music as if it was a disco.

B&T getting more and more fed up with trying to talk to the little cow. Opens CD player, takes out Bieber and snaps the ******.

"WHEN YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT THEN PERHAPS I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU"

There were tears....A ******* sliver of the CD went into my finger.

That'll learn her.

Imagine this.

Older Miss B&T gobbing off, treating the house like a hotel and playing music as if it was a disco.

B&T getting more and more fed up with trying to talk to the little cow. Opens CD player, takes out Bieber and snaps the ******.

"WHEN YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT THEN PERHAPS I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU"

There were tears....A ******* sliver of the CD went into my finger.

That'll learn her.
You seem to mirror my life ........... although my long term non-paying guest states that Bieber is gay.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
You didn't get one then.

I have a spare.
I can't say I''m surprised, but please keep it for someone else. The bloodbath that was the Second Battle of Jubilee was quite sufficient for me.

I bet he turned up for work more than many of the work shy oxygen thieves who 'earnt' theirs.