JUST when you thought life couldn't get worse

I have no intention of watching it, or any of the other reality shite infesting the box...it just pains me that it exists and because it will produce another shedload of z list slebs to infest our every waking hour with their romantic antics and mental illnesses being slapped all over the news.

Seconded. Panem et circenses - you don't have to watch it!
But one does have to put up with the great unwashed discussing it ad nauseam in the office and down the pub.

Edit to add:

Hmmmn, bread and circuses. Perhaps BB would be worth watching if some hungry wild beasts were let loose in the house!

But one does have to put up with the great unwashed discussing it ad nauseam in the office and down the pub.

Edit to add:

Hmmmn, bread and circuses. Perhaps BB would be worth watching if some hungry wild beasts were let loose in the house!
Big Brother - Deathhouse, 12 enter only 1 will leave - you decide.

B

Boozy

precisely! and they then have the cheek to think that you are the freak for not being one jot interested in it. I have found myself sitting in hairdressers struggling to make conversation because I don't watch BB/Strictly/Dancing on/X Fixter/BGT or any of that other bile!

A sad day indeed!

I have no intention of watching it, or any of the other reality shite infesting the box...it just pains me that it exists and because it will produce another shedload of z list slebs to infest our every waking hour with their romantic antics and mental illnesses being slapped all over the news.
Yeah.l would rather write a letter on the back of a postage stamp,and anyhow the contestants will probably be fucking foreign mongs.

None of that reality shite goes on on my tv, but you just cant avoid it! The sad sacks talk about it, the papers are full of it and the radios all broadcast whats going on. Burn the fucking lot of them.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yay BB is back. I get to feel superior to someone else again. Can't wait.
Now that it's going on C5 and nobody actually watches C5, I wonder if there will be much violence?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yay BB is back. I get to feel superior to someone else again. Can't wait.
Now that it's going on C5 and nobody actually watches C5, I wonder if there will be much violence?
Oi, some of us watch C5 for CSI and NCIS, matey. Now if they shove this shite on 5 USA or the other 5 channel, no probs!

I wont watch it but can someone post the names of the female contestants when it starts please?

I want to run a book on which one will die of fanny cancer first.

Latest Threads