JUST when you thought life couldn't get worse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Apr 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As if financial hardship, defense cuts, nuclear melt downs and the price of chocolate and beer soaring wasn't bad enough......they have to bring this pile of shite back!! Why God WHY......what did we do to deserve this. I blame you lot for being mean to journos and kiddy fiddlers! :|

Big Brother returning to TV screens - Yahoo! News UK
  2. I fcuking hate BB - I'd rather the Shite Factor.
  3. Here's a useful concept you may not have considered for use when any of that shite appears on your TV.

4. don't hate yourself. get therapy.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Seconded. Panem et circenses - you don't have to watch it!
  6. I have no intention of watching it, or any of the other reality shite infesting the box...it just pains me that it exists and because it will produce another shedload of z list slebs to infest our every waking hour with their romantic antics and mental illnesses being slapped all over the news.
  7. But one does have to put up with the great unwashed discussing it ad nauseam in the office and down the pub.

Edit to add:

Hmmmn, bread and circuses. Perhaps BB would be worth watching if some hungry wild beasts were let loose in the house!
  8. Big Brother - Deathhouse, 12 enter only 1 will leave - you decide.
  9. precisely! and they then have the cheek to think that you are the freak for not being one jot interested in it. I have found myself sitting in hairdressers struggling to make conversation because I don't watch BB/Strictly/Dancing on/X Fixter/BGT or any of that other bile!

A sad day indeed!
  10. Yeah.l would rather write a letter on the back of a postage stamp,and anyhow the contestants will probably be fucking foreign mongs.
  11. None of that reality shite goes on on my tv, but you just cant avoid it! The sad sacks talk about it, the papers are full of it and the radios all broadcast whats going on. Burn the fucking lot of them.
  12. i'm disgusted by that.

flying foreign mongs in to have BB contestants fuck them... why should native british mongs miss out on the lovin'?
  13. buggrit...can you bring back your avatar of the Dobbie type thing flicking the finger....he was cute!!
  14. I'd have to find it again. Dont you think Foul Ole Ron is cute?
  15. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Yay BB is back. I get to feel superior to someone else again. Can't wait.
    Now that it's going on C5 and nobody actually watches C5, I wonder if there will be much violence?