• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Just When You Think...

the world couldn't get any nuttier..

Snyder, Oklahoma: The police chief, the mayor and a town councillor in this small town resigned yesterday amid an uproar over nude photos of the chief's 300 pound, tatooed wife that she posted on a website.
Some of the pictures show her with an American flag draped off her shoulder. [ patriotic if not photogenic ]

" My wife is 6 foot 3 and weighs 300 pounds," the police chief said, " If there's somebody that thinks they can control her, have at it. I have tried for 11 years and haven't been able to. "

[ Don't they issue guns to the cops in that town? I'm sure a case could have been made for ' self-defence']

Rocketeer said:
[ Don't they issue guns to the cops in that town? I'm sure a case could have been made for ' self-defence']

6'3 and 300 pounds, l think shooting her with anything less than a Milan would just make her angry.

Latest Threads