Just What Is Needed in London Traffic ;-)

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by jumpinjarhead, Aug 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need one of them in my life.

2. B A Baracus was knocking out kit better than that in 1983.

3. Handy, and you can use the wiper blades to wipe the disintegrating link and empty cartridges from your front windscreen. Might need to call Quik-fit afterwards to remove the 1/2 million scratches from your paint job though.

Another something I noticed was that it had cop car flashing lights. Any Plod out there feeling they are so outgunned they need a GAU 17-A Gattling Gun? Because if you are I suggest you make use of Section 2 of the Emergency Powers Act 1964.

4. A good laugh. What is practical application for this? Me thinks you would still be vulnerable standing there, unless the suburban was B6/7 standard armoured. PMC's on the circuit? Policing of Californian 'hoods'?

5. I can see the Welsh Plod trying to get a few in case they come across any more pensioners not wearing seat-belts.

6. I don't think this particular set up is very practical but rather more of a "You Tube" oriented advert for Dillon Aero who has taken the mini-gun to new heights as a specialty weapons company.

Besides with the cost of ammo what it now is, having one is for the very well heeled indeed. A bit like asking the fuel economy of a Ferrari I suppose.

7. I wonder what the running costs are, I guess motorways & fast A roads would be about £2 +/-, where as town centres might be as high as £1.5k :)

8. Notice that the driver had fooked off sharpish to avoid the rest of the hot brass that wasnt scratching the paintwork.