Just what are we going to go on about next week...?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The elections are tomorrow and the results will be discussed over the weekend.

Covid is becoming manageable and dropping out of the headlines in this country.

Brexit is ticking along quite nicely.

The "sleaze" accusations will drop away as there will be no point in them being pushed by the Opposition Parties as the elections are passed.

Heritage Inquiry trials seem to be fixed by the latest decision.

So what will be left? Will Arrse die? Even worse, will we start being nice to each other.

Grim times ahead!

The MSM will always find something to indulge and titillate the masses unquenchable thirst for sleaze, intrigue, and Z list celebrity dross. We here on the austere threads of ARRSE, will always find something to talk about, and will continue to debate, comment, argue, and slag off the great and the good, each other, any city worthy, or corporate body that thinks it has gotten the journalistic upper hand. There is still hope left for mankind, and it can be found in these threads. ;)

Last edited:
Is the great british slag an endangered species?

philc

LE
The weather, which is atrocious I blame global warming for the fact its knacking freezing.

6 months left for SPOTY to achieve second term.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
So what will be left? Will Arrse die? Even worse, will we start being nice to each other.

Grim times ahead!

you smell weird and your mother dresses you funny.

how's that??

I think the Beckhams of California will be providing plenty of material for years to come!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Damanbugs will suddenly regain sanity stop being a complete bellend....

.... no, he won't.

He'll continue to spout drivel intended to provoke people and then deny what he did.

I'm 'aving 'oops.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Whatever it is, the usual suspects will be at the toy shops this weekend buying more of these:
FD498B27-273C-4AC7-A1B7-00DA1AFAEB1C.jpeg

Last edited:
The elections are tomorrow and the results will be discussed over the weekend.

Covid is becoming manageable and dropping out of the headlines in this country.

Brexit is ticking along quite nicely.

The "sleaze" accusations will drop away as there will be no point in them being pushed by the Opposition Parties as the elections are passed.

Heritage Inquiry trials seem to be fixed by the latest decision.

Grim times ahead!

Have Harry and Me, Me, Meghan shuffled off this mortal coil, Americans stopped shooting each other in industrial numbers or continental Europe been completely submerged by melting glacial icecaps? I think we have a way to go before the 'Arrse End of History' extinction event.

And then, there's always Friday night, so who could guess what mongery might appear under the affluence of incohol.

Last edited:

Latest Threads