just wanted to say thank you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blackcoffeemafia, Jan 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. posting here and chatting with you lot has been most theraputic in my short spell.
    i can honestly say i had enough with life, but reading stories and hearingn about the old times has genuinly perked me up and helped me deal with a few issues.

without getting into detail, i have been struggling with 'stuff' for some time now, but have now realised i need not, and my current way of life works well enough so bollox to changing.

either way, if it was possible, i would ring the bell and buy you all a drink, even thiose of you what wear the silly coloured hats,

thats all really, ,carry on and what not.
    • Like Like x 10
  2. weve all had times of being "life tired" -good to know your back on track !!
  3. certainly getting there
  4. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Stick at it.
    Most people go insane on here

... .... .. -
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Dunno what your problem is and I really couldn't give a fuck. But donks ago when I was fucked up a trick cyclist said "Look at your core function. Hunter-Gatherer". So hunt, gather and be lucky.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. 123

123 LE

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you organise a time and place, I'm sure the majority would be willing to travel to claim their free pint. Even if the cost of travel is more than the cost of the pint.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Seems like you've got a grip to me, then again trick cycling was never my forte. Go and have a NAAFI break, on second thoughts go to the pub, do not pass go and do not collect £200.
  9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Most are insane BEFORE they get on here. I know I was ;-)
    • Like Like x 5
  10. shit !! i missed the bit about free ale !! advise and good wishes will henceforth be charged at a pint per post-thats two you owe me !!
  11. Might be an idea to lay off the black coffee. All that caffeine can make one a little bit 'jittery'.

Glad to hear you're feeling a little bit more positive!

I wish Arrse made me feel so rejuvenated, after a long night on here I usually just leave feeling lazy and uneasy!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. it would be good to try and organise something, alas being scattered all over the country i doubt it will ever happen.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fuck me. You get that rare ARRSE "We are all buddies here and it is a self preservation society" vibe going. Then MumsNet rocks up with health & safety advice. Fuck off you demented bitch. Some of us are sharing a moment.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Sharing is caring.

15. Bite me!