Just want to say hello

Hi,

Just want to say hello! I am female and want to chat to males who are interesting :D

Susie

Moth to a candle, but is the candle lit? You will never know. Drunk? Or crying out?

Shall we start this conversation again and welcome me with respect?

I agree came across when came on here that I wanted to chat, but that is not the case. Got off on the wrong foot and maybe the wrong forum too?

I am not in the army and never have been. Just wanted to talk to people in the army, thats all. Despite a lot of people were I come from, I am rooting for our lads and lasses out there in foriegn places. I am not welcome here, so like a moth I should go?

Susie,

Ignore all these uncouth people and come chat to a sailor! ;)

Susie said:
Moth to a candle, but is the candle lit? You will never know. Drunk? Or crying out?

Shall we start this conversation again and welcome me with respect?
Susie, if you're after a more rounded response, try introducing yourself in the Lonely Hearts forum, we may be a little more civilised. :wink:

Thanks lads, I began to think that I had wondered into a nut house. But there may be light for the Moth after all :?

Susie said:
I agree came across when came on here that I wanted to chat, but that is not the case. Got off on the wrong foot and maybe the wrong forum too?

I am not in the army and never have been. Just wanted to talk to people in the army, thats all. Despite a lot of people were I come from, I am rooting for our lads and lasses out there in foriegn places. I am not welcome here, so like a moth I should go?
Dear Susie,

Talk to the Slug. I am very nice and caring, and will look after you.

Yours,

Dale xx

P.S. Rowums, you cunt, where the fuck have you been?

Dale the snail said:
P.S. Rowums, you cunt, where the fuck have you been?
Who knew that becoming a student would actually cut down on my free time?

Did you ever clean that Noel Edmonds related stain from your carpet?

Latest Threads