Just to let you all know

Discussion in 'REME' started by julias-limbani, Jan 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi gents,

Just thought i would let you all know that as of 1200hrs today I will be in the Sgts mess enjoying beer all afternoon. I have a leave pass from the missus and have warned her off that I will be steaming later so she has squared away to see her friends so as to not see me in a bad way.
    The beer in the mess is £1 a pint and this afternoon I shall be partaking in 'fosters' and other associated bar snacks.

I send best wishes to you all

J.L

2. Thanks for keeping us in the picture.

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The only reason your Mrs gave you a leave pass was because she was planning to spend the afternoon getting gang banged.

4. dont forget the double header this time B_and_T.

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

WHAT!!!!! After last time? It hurt to much.

6. Hey, when Frankie says relax, relax.

7. The two golden rules of marital bliss...

Rule One: Make sure that she realises and accepts that every week contains a "Lads Afternoon."

Rule Two: Don't waste "Lads Afternoon" on the lads.

8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

How anyone with self respect admit to liking Skippy p!ss??

9. I once had a tiffy who believed that you should never trust a man that does not either eat or drink to excess.

Therefore you will do for me, mate. Get in there and take no prisoners.

10. I am really excited now, only an hour to go until bar opens!
    where is my drinking suit?

11. And why are you not doing an organised sport?!! :D

I thought sports afternoons were a thing of the past...... apart from for Tiffy Weapons doing Class 1 jobs.....

12. Sports afternoons are dangerous.

Ken M****, if you're out there, I've still not forgiven you for deciding that we'd spend ours blasting the 50-odd miles on your GS550 to a pub you knew in Stratford. For anyone who's not tried it, I don't recommend being on the pillion when the clown in front loses control on a slip-road at 80+ mph. Doing a 'bouncing bomb' impression while in a seated position does not bring a smile to the face. Two weeks off, nearly back-squaded in trade training, eight weeks of light duties and -- a quarter-century later -- my back still issues regular reminders. And, I was never allowed to parachute or parascend again. Git.