ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

"Just taking the dog for a wank, mum"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sportbilly42, Oct 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor teenager.... got confused and upset that he was missing out on all this 'dogging' action on Hungerford Common that he kept hearing about, so took his dog out for a walk on the Common (and a shag) but unfortunately was seen by a passing Member of Public and a Thames Valley Police helicopter was despatched and caught him in his vinegar strokes.....

I'm sure his mum will say she thought he said he was off for a 'walk', but there is one local teenager round Hungerford who will have trouble facing his mates..

I suspect it wasn't a Pitbull... It's causing a bit of a fuss locally that a helicopter was used on 'such a minor offence'...... a funny lot around Hungerford way

Male in inappropriate behaviour with a dog | NewburyToday.co.uk

2. ha ha what a wanker!
    bet he gets some stick for this!
    name & shame!

3. Sounds like he was caught throwing one up the dog.

4. Hot dog?

5. Has he seen the South park episode were Cartman "Milks the dog"!?

6. Yep , operating cost of a police chopper at around £2k p.h , money well spent so long as the dog did cry rape .

7. And all this time, I've thought that, "fucking the dog", was just a figure of speech...

8. Whippet in, whippet out and wipe it on the curtains....... I'll get my coat.

• Like Like x 1
  9. But I can't resist - Giving the dog a bone......

10. Your just Lurching from bad to worse QM.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Throwing a stick for his dog might be off the cards for a while....

12. Do you think he asked the dog to get the ball(s)?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hope the dog wasn't under age or there would REALLY be a story here for the papers to get their teeth into like a dog with a boner.......

14. Red rocket, red rocket!

15. There seems to have been quite a spate of these stories of men fucking dogs. Reckon it's something in the water?