Just TA Forum Suspension

#7
:p the only thing over this sorry saga to have made me laugh

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now
 
#10
To be entirely accurate, only those wasters who haven't qualified for their bounty should be allowed in here. Those that have qualified can go do some colouring in the corner.

That'll be a forum to myself then.
 
#11
fusilier50 said:
:p the only thing over this sorry saga to have made me laugh

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now
Beat you to it by several hours, old boy. :wink:
 
#12
Werewolf said:
fusilier50 said:
:p the only thing over this sorry saga to have made me laugh

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now
Beat you to it by several hours, old boy. :wink:
darnit 8O


but i bet theres been more since you posted :)
 
#13
fusilier50 said:
Werewolf said:
fusilier50 said:
:p the only thing over this sorry saga to have made me laugh

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now
Beat you to it by several hours, old boy. :wink:
darnit 8O


but i bet theres been more since you posted :)

Now fusilier50, I think you ought to stop dragging this thread off topic and start a new one. When you do start it, make sure you're outraged about it ;)
 
#15
StabTiffy2B said:
To be entirely accurate, only those wasters who haven't qualified for their bounty should be allowed in here. Those that have qualified can go do some colouring in the corner.

That'll be a forum to myself then.
share the green crayon ya tw@t...
 
#16
I just hope my civi job doesn't fold or I will have to arrse in my own time!!!!

I hear there has been a trawl for some fat rock apes to do attachments to the Army so the ARABs have someone to laugh at while the STABs are suspended!!!
 
#17
I hear The RAF Regiment are over the moon as they will get the really warry roles like guarding Bastion and staffing the IRT.
 
#19
Closet_Jibber said:
I hear The RAF Regiment are over the moon as they will get the really warry roles like guarding Bastion and staffing the IRT.
I thought the RAF Regt were now known as the SRDG (Short Range Desert Group)? :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top