Just TA Forum Suspension

:p the only thing over this sorry saga to have made me laugh

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now

To be entirely accurate, only those wasters who haven't qualified for their bounty should be allowed in here. Those that have qualified can go do some colouring in the corner.

That'll be a forum to myself then.

fusilier50 said:

oh and as a matter of interest how many threads does that make now concerning the suspension of the TA? we must be close to setting a record by now
Beat you to it by several hours, old boy. :wink:

Werewolf said:
fusilier50 said:

darnit 8O

but i bet theres been more since you posted :)

fusilier50 said:
Werewolf said:
fusilier50 said:

darnit 8O

but i bet theres been more since you posted :)

Now fusilier50, I think you ought to stop dragging this thread off topic and start a new one. When you do start it, make sure you're outraged about it ;)

StabTiffy2B said:
To be entirely accurate, only those wasters who haven't qualified for their bounty should be allowed in here. Those that have qualified can go do some colouring in the corner.

That'll be a forum to myself then.
share the green crayon ya tw@t...

I just hope my civi job doesn't fold or I will have to arrse in my own time!!!!

I hear there has been a trawl for some fat rock apes to do attachments to the Army so the ARABs have someone to laugh at while the STABs are suspended!!!

I hear The RAF Regiment are over the moon as they will get the really warry roles like guarding Bastion and staffing the IRT.

Closet_Jibber said:
I hear The RAF Regiment are over the moon as they will get the really warry roles like guarding Bastion and staffing the IRT.
I thought the RAF Regt were now known as the SRDG (Short Range Desert Group)? :twisted: