Just swapped my car

Keep the Clio Sport?

• Total voters
I had a nice 2.7 Hyundai Coupe, nice drive, very fast 104k miles. My 2 girls loved it however Mrs BP77 wouldnt drive it as steering wheel on wrong side (she is German) too long etc etc. The current Mrs BP77 does however cope with small RHD cars.

So I swapped it.....

for a Renault Clio sport 172 upgraded to 225 bhp in black (resprayed) 43k miles. The thing is it scares me how violently fast it goes.

Should I up her pax or trade it in for something smaller engine wise?

Hyundai don't make 'nice' cars so you didn't have a nice one. Renault Clio is a bit girlie and they make crap cars that need expensive parts. Buy a TR4a they'll all love you forever.

Go for a Corsa 1.0, ludicrously economical and remember what they say "the bigger the car the smaller the cock!" :)

hyundai to Clio. says it all really. Just put a dress on and have done with it. Corsa! 1 Litre, 3 cylinder? my lawnmower would lap you! Give me a small cock anyday

But your welsh!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I had a nice 2.7 Hyundai Coupe, nice drive, very fast 104k miles. My 2 girls loved it however Mrs BP77 wouldnt drive it as steering wheel on wrong side (she is German) too long etc etc. The current Mrs BP77 does however cope with small RHD cars.

So I swapped it.....

for a Renault Clio sport 172 upgraded to 225 bhp in black (resprayed) 43k miles. The thing is it scares me how violently fast it goes.

Should I up her pax or trade it in for something smaller engine wise?
If you p/ex it you'll get less than you paid for it, keep it.

nowt wrong with my viva.

The conversation should have gone something like this:

German bird: "I don't like ze car."
BP77: "What's wrong with it?"
GB: "It's a shitty make and the steering wheel isn't where I'm used to finding it. You'll need to do something about it."
BP77: "Don't like it, buy your own ******* car, get the bus or walk."

Instead you not only swapped a car you liked, you now admit to being scared of the new one. Looks like your life as you knew it is over. Do you wear a lot of beige and listen to Neil Dimond?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mrs BP77 wouldnt drive it as steering wheel on wrong side (she is German) too long etc etc. The current Mrs BP77 does however cope with small RHD cars.

So I swapped it.....
Let me get this straight? Your choice of car is determined by whether or not your bird can drive your car. And whether or not your bird 'likes' your car.

Is that what is going on here? Jesus ******* Christ. Open a vein and do proper men a favour?

she needs to know how to handle it when driving me home when i an drunk, might as well get her a car/taxi she can like/drive me around in. If I had a car she wouldnt drive, then how can she be the taxi?