just suppose we had secret government death squads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Mar 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. along the lines of those enjoyed by most South American countries in the late 70's-early 80's.

who or what would you target for the attention of your ultra-secret team of highly trained assasins? and why

Bono would be pretty high up my list of potential targets, along with bristol MP "Red" Dawn Primorolo. Bono for his smug "i'm doing my bit to make minorities history" and Red Dawn for putting a seemingly endless system of speedbumps onto the roads of Bristol
  2. Union Leaders.
  3. It would have to be Gordon The Moron :twisted:
  4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

What do you mean "...suppose we had..."? Look what happened to Jade Goody.

We know where you live....... :evil:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You 3 dull cnuts ^^^^
  6. Meerkats.
  7. What do you mean just suppose?

8. Bugsy, Whet, ashie, parapuke, the Labour party, illegal immigrants, asylum seekers, parking wardens, chavs, pikeys, all boy bands, homosexual padres, wiggers, the Welsh, women with facial hair, men with earings.....
  9. Anyone claiming benefits, who do not deserve them!

Illegal immigrants!

Bank Bosses!

BA Staff!

Look the list is endless, it would have been quicker to start a thread asking 'who would not be targeted! :D
  10. All politicians
  11. Piers Morgan and Alistair Campbell for a start, plus the key rabble-rouser behind each of the strikes in recent years that has affected the UK as a whole (firemen and railway workers primarily).
  12. This is all very well, but the fact that they would be government death squads makes their targeting of Gordon Brown somewhat unlikely.

What you are really trying to ask is "who would you kill if you thought you could get away with it?"

Answer: Gordon Brown
  13. Bob fucking Geldof.
  14. Anyone, who at any time has pissed me off. This would mean that the global population would experience an exponential reduction (I think this approach has been taken before, keep coming up with the word lebensraum for some reason?).
  15. The Labour Front Bench. Obviously.
    Half the Tory front bench - "pour encourager les autres".
    Alan Carr. He's just not funny.
    Lenny Henry. Ditto. Doing a Jamaican accent for 20 years does not make you a genius.
    Alex Salmond.
    The two chefs from Masterchef. Watching them taste food makes me feel ill.
    Fearne Cotton. She failed to get run over on her big cycle trip.
    Pete Doherty/Docherty - the Junkie one with the RLC dad.
    Go Compare.
    The women who tells me that my call is important to them when I call my mobile provider, yet still keeps me on hold.
    People who spit on the pavement.
    Anyone who has ever appeared on Jeremy Kyle.
    Johnathan Ross.
    Gorbals Mick. How the f**k can the first speaker in 400 years to be sacked become a Lord and show no shame?
    The current speaker and his wife.