Just shocking!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by RCSignals, Jul 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2005/07/15/1133695-cp.html

Normally, Canada hides men who talk truths such as General Hillier, especially on the military.

He has a long road of reform ahead. Good luck to him.

2. Good man trying to do a very difficult job, bringing the CF out of the shaddows.
    I think he has the backing of all the troops, its those tree huggers that will be the problem.

At least all the boys of to Afgan on PRT will know they have some backing

"Hell of a man doing a hell of a job"

3. Good to see these robust sentiments being expressed by Hillier, and no surprise to see the response from the Polaris mob. It has been a disgrace to witness the emasculation of the Canadian Armed Forces over the past number of decades, largely thanks to the right-on policies of Chretein, Trudeau and others of their ilk whose policies have sought to turn Canada into Canukistan or a North American version of Sweden. I recall hearing that a Canadian sniper team which scored the longest range confirmed kill in Afghanistan were denied permission to accept medals from the American military by the Liberal Party establishment. Hillier has a job of work ahead of him to undo the years of damage wrought upon the Canadian Armed Forces - the very best of luck to him.

4. Clarify the very alarming comments?? Our enemies are detestable murderers and scumbags seems pretty damn clear to me.

Still if it helps the Polaris people.

Anyone who intends or plans or does harm to our country or our allies is a cnut. Clear enough you think??