Just seen my medical forms before it leaves doctors

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by RetroMozza, Jan 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First of all, the doctors hasn't ticked or initialled any of the boxes down the right hand side where he was meant to...

He had completed his page and signed where he was meant to, but not ticked all the boxes where I had..

Secondly, the only things that came up were my broken toe and whiplast in 2006, both with no further symptoms... will these pose a problem?
  2. Not sure about the injuries but you need to get your doctor to fill the rest out otherwise it will just get sent back to you to be completed properly anyways
  3. Tick and initial them yourself.....

with the same coloured pen obviously.
  4. Haha, I got to check them in full view of the receptionist and wasn't allowed to take them out!
  5. Dont tick them yourself, If for any reason it came up down the line, it can count as lying on your application, if it came up in training you could get binned.
  6. posted at the same time lol
  7. He said it in jest I'm sure, but I wouldn't do that anyway, nowt to hide
  8. you naughty man!!!!! :wink:
  9. Does anyone know about the injury side of things?

Like I said, I had a broken big toe in 2006 and whiplash from a RTA in 2006 too...

No ongoing symptoms and both required no lasting treatment.

Will I be okay?
  10. Wasn't a problem for me when I went to ADSC Glencorse.
  11. Rather safe than sorry though, would rather have a day or two delay now, then a two week delay down the line when they send it back.

I rang the local careers office before and they said it all needs filling in.

They also said I can't do my BARB til I have been passed medically suitable though! *******.