Just sad or ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RCSignals, Jan 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What....???
  2. With wasimbaqir being the first bidder the chap better hope some more bids come in before he's responsible for the culling of a whole mess...
  3. Doubt it, however "Stan from Stoke" was on hand to assist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear "Lieutenant Mason", I am a 42 yr old bricklayer fron Stoke, with a large and grisly penis. I like 'young lads' like yourself who are free spirits, willing to w hore themselves on e-bay. Should I win, I will enjoy the evening, then look forward to squeezing my ever hard and impatient manhood smartly into you, whilst I lightly administer a class 2 skull fracture with my favourite ash plant. Hopefully, by the end of the evening, you will be the proud owner of a brown star like a blood-orange - a smashed schincter to show your lounge lizard mates!!!!!!!By the way - would you like me to be wearing your mums frillies? If so, please arrange for me to meet her a few days earlier. Thanks. Stan
  4. what exactly does Lt have in mine??? The mind boggles

5. Not sure, but his 'friends' insist on 'vetting' the winning bidder.

'Stan fron Stoke' wrote:

I noticed this in your advert:

The successful bidder will be subject to review by the Newcastle Gentlemens' Society Approval Panel - this will require only a short interview.

Just how many of you young, spunky, desperate for old man little boys will I have to 'sort out' before I get to see the lovely Lieutenant Mason.

I am happy to entrust the same 'fate' to you all as I have promised to Lieutenant Mason, except for the class 2 skull fracture. As a mark of respect for Lieutenant Mason, I would simply cut your achilles tendon(s) with a rusty blade. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Stan
  6. Fear not!! Stan from Stoke will turn him...........:

Hi again,

Thought I'd better ask. Does the delicious 'Lieutenant Mason' enjoy having his brown pipe licked, only, I'll have to bring the dog, as I can't get a sitter. He's a sucker for a cute young man (or a small baboon!).

Hope to hear from you soon

Stan (very aroused)
  7. :lol:

Poor Lt Mason. I wonder if he's seen that on eBay yet...........

8. The dummy was thrown! Seller has cancelled all bids from the amorous 'Stan':

Explanation: Unsavoury and vile messages sent to my user account. Not in the spirit of the auction 8O