Just sad or ?

With wasimbaqir being the first bidder the chap better hope some more bids come in before he's responsible for the culling of a whole mess...

RCSignals said:
Any ARRSE Maidens up to helping out 'Lieutenant Mason' ?

Kilt-wearing-Scottish-dinner-ticket-date-for-Burns
Doubt it, however "Stan from Stoke" was on hand to assist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear "Lieutenant Mason", I am a 42 yr old bricklayer fron Stoke, with a large and grisly penis. I like 'young lads' like yourself who are free spirits, willing to w hore themselves on e-bay. Should I win, I will enjoy the evening, then look forward to squeezing my ever hard and impatient manhood smartly into you, whilst I lightly administer a class 2 skull fracture with my favourite ash plant. Hopefully, by the end of the evening, you will be the proud owner of a brown star like a blood-orange - a smashed schincter to show your lounge lizard mates!!!!!!!By the way - would you like me to be wearing your mums frillies? If so, please arrange for me to meet her a few days earlier. Thanks. Stan

what exactly does Lt have in mine??? The mind boggles

IrishDoris said:
what exactly does Lt have in mine??? The mind boggles

Not sure, but his 'friends' insist on 'vetting' the winning bidder.

'Stan fron Stoke' wrote:

Hi,

I noticed this in your advert:

The successful bidder will be subject to review by the Newcastle Gentlemens' Society Approval Panel - this will require only a short interview.

Just how many of you young, spunky, desperate for old man little boys will I have to 'sort out' before I get to see the lovely Lieutenant Mason.

I am happy to entrust the same 'fate' to you all as I have promised to Lieutenant Mason, except for the class 2 skull fracture. As a mark of respect for Lieutenant Mason, I would simply cut your achilles tendon(s) with a rusty blade. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Stan

antphilip said:
With wasimbaqir being the first bidder the chap better hope some more bids come in before he's responsible for the culling of a whole mess...
Fear not!! Stan from Stoke will turn him...........:

Hi again,

Thought I'd better ask. Does the delicious 'Lieutenant Mason' enjoy having his brown pipe licked, only, I'll have to bring the dog, as I can't get a sitter. He's a sucker for a cute young man (or a small baboon!).

Hope to hear from you soon

Yours

Stan (very aroused)

:lol:

Poor Lt Mason. I wonder if he's seen that on eBay yet...........

RCSignals said:
:lol:

Poor Lt Mason. I wonder if he's seen that on eBay yet...........

The dummy was thrown! Seller has cancelled all bids from the amorous 'Stan':

Explanation: Unsavoury and vile messages sent to my user account. Not in the spirit of the auction 8O