Just passed :)

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by YeahYeah, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone I'm new here. Ive just passed my selection and am currently awaiting an opening for the role of Dog Trainer in the RAVC.

2. congrats mate ill be starting my phase 1 on november 25th cant wait. also i heard that dog trainer was a hard job to get selected for because there are only something like two openings a year dunno if its true

3. Welcome and well done.

4. Thanks :)

Yeah i know there are very few openings in the role but if nothing arises then its second choice as a tanky ;)

5. Even more welcome in that case...

6. Oh that is great news. Well done you. :D So just how hard is it for a girl of 16 to get into the dog handling? My daughter wants to do it when she is a little older. What is the difference with the training & do you have to be a certain age with exam marks etc? I love the bit about the tanks lol!!

7. Congrats!!
    I passed mine 2 weeks ago, and am off to Pirbright September 8th!!!!! :D

8. Well done to you and good luck with your training.

9. well done hope it all go's well for you but wat made you wanna be a dog trainer in the army ?

10. I'm going to have a stab in the dark and guess he likes dogs.

11. haha oh can tell you was top of your class

12. can tell you weren't

13. and wats your point . i was askin yeahyeah wat made him wanna do it in the army

14. ^^^^^

I have a funny fred basset cartoon that shows fred and jock arguing, but cant post it here cus it doesn't allow attachments :(