Just passed selection

Hiya,

Just passed my selection on friday at Pirbright. . The team activities were painfull. Now that i have rested am still limping on one leg.

I have now got to get my self ready for basic training.

I suggest you change the title!! You may have some people confused by "selection". And secondly so what???

bad_cat said:
Hiya,

Just passed my selection on friday at Pirbright. Just realised the running wasn't that bad although my run time was 13.21. The team activities were painfull. Now that i have rested am still limping on one leg.

I have now got to get my self ready for basic training.
Is that selection for "them"?

bad_cat said:
Ronnie8781 said:
I suggest you change the title!! You may have some people cofused by "selection". And secondly so what???

I suggest you stick your head where the sun don't shine mate.
Try and catch me fatty!! With a BPFA time like that you should hang your head in shame!! With an attitude like that you wont last a week in basic!! Mega bloke.

13.21! did you stop for a brew/tug, or were you wearing clogs?

[quote="amazing__lobster

Is that selection for "them"?[/quote]

You mean by "them" : "THEM!!!" ????49 PARA? :wink:

Chris_2oo6 said:
i can stick my b@lls between my legs an look like 1 if that counts?
Ahh the fanny dance. Many a drunken night stood on the bar of my DJ box doing it. Women love it...Men not so much. How odd. Congrats on getting selected. But im sure with a run time like that, when you get to basic...You will wish you hadnt been.

Chris_2oo6 said:
seriously though mate

13:21 is a bad time.. i'm suprised you passed with that!

what are you joining?

I am fully aware of that. Am joining as a Militery Clerk . We don't jus become fit at once as with all things in life it comes with practice and dedication. If anyone knows what am talking about.

bad_cat said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
seriously though mate

13:21 is a bad time.. i'm suprised you passed with that!

what are you joining?

I am fully aware of that. Am joining as a Militery Clerk . We don't jus become fit at once as with all things in life it comes with practice and dedication. If anyone knows what am talking about.
Firstly sort your spelling out and secondly "Get up the hill you fat fcuk"

Thirdly, kill yourself.

Ummm at Recruit Selection, they seek 'potential' no?

Scarping the barrel a bit aren't they...?

Just a thought

Latest Threads