just passed rsc

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ally133, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alright lads, i passed rsc and have been selected for Electronic warfare Systems operator, is it true that after phase 2 i get promoted to lance jack straight away? and will it be higher or lower pay band? also i want to serve with the paras after a year, so what would a ew/ para do exactly? provide sigs and comms for the pars i thought, is that right? cheers
  2. When does the direct entry into EW Op stop? Heard you had to be an operator first...

Have a search on the net for LEWT
  3. I think you need to speak with a career person, because by the sounds of it I don't think you have the correct information at hand.
  4. As a class 3 tradesmen you will undoubtedly be making tea for those hairy-arsed paras you so wantingly wish to serve with.---Good luck with that my dear. :D
  5. Unlucky!
  6. your saying that after 14 weeeks, basic and the 39 weeks trade training at blandford and chicksands, that after one year being a lance jack and a class two, that if i transfer to paras i'll be making tea? doubt it somehow! well they can pay me about £25000 and i'll make tea, not fussed!
  7. I doubt it too. With an attitude like that from a sprog that hasn't even put the uniform on yet, I'd say you'll be lying in the corner, bleeding.
  8. From your rectum.......with a "3 PARA forever" tatoo on your forehead.

Cheers Easy!
  9. u boys are obvioulsly tank washers and bum boys who can never answer a question, just slag ppl off! and i do have a senseof humour,
  10. You might be fussed when your anus is matches your beret.-seriously though, good luck with that.
  11. Is this (another) wind up? :?
  12. Looks like gash to me,
  13. I doubt that also, with that attitude you will be licking the shite of the para's boots.

I am a 27 year old fully trained sparks, that has trained as a civi aprentice, however I still fully expect to be making tea, when I pass out of phase three training!

You earn respect by what you do, not by what you know.
  14. If you were to re-capbadge to the paras you would be starting from scratch again. All your previous service (the little bit you would have) would count for nothing.

As a LCpl, yes you would be making the brews. Especially if they find out you are a previous Spec Op and received your rank from a christmas cracker like all spec ops and techs.

I also don't know where you are getting £25k from. You would have to server a further 3-4 years on top of your year out of training before you get that sort of money. Try £22.5k.
  15. With that attitude you will go far my friend. Welcome to the British Army and good luck with you career.