Just one chance to get it right

OK - suppose that for one day you were PM, Sec State Defence, Home Secretary or Foreign Secretary and had ability to propose and introduce one new piece of legislation guaranteed to be passed. what would that proposal be?

It's topical - only English and Welsh MPs can vote on matters that affect England and Wales - all the Jock MPs can fcuk off!

Damn! So many to choose from! :judge: Has to be Home Sec., and I would bring that 'tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime' speech to hard reality by introduction sentences in comparison to duration given in the US.

Caravans to be restricted to traveling between the hours of 0100-0500 only.

100% ban on fat people, uglies, blokes with beards (chicks with beards too I suppose if I want to be completely EO-friendly) and anyone who walks too slowly. And those fcuking harpies who work next to me in an open-plan office and do not ever stop rattling.

Introduction of corporal punishment.

Any debate about capital punishment gets bogged down in the same worn old arguments. Simplify it by saying flog 'em (preferably to within an inch of their lives).

Heard (second-hand granted) about old practice in the Isle of Man before Euro-woofters banned it. Apparently the miscreant was told to report to the police station at a certain time. Tradition had the youngest peeler cut the birch and the biggest use it on the guilty tike.

Unleash the birch trees of Britain on ASBO-type chav vermin!

I would introduce legislation giving a sentence of life, with a minimum tarrif of 20 years, for any type of sexually motivated crime against children. That includes the non active nonce cases who ply thier evil on the internet. Collecting photo's and video's raises the demand for their filth - their as guilty as the person who took the photo.

I know sex crime in general needs to be sorted, but if i can only have one law passed, i'll protect the kids.

LankyPullThrough said:

Simplify it by saying flog 'em (preferably to within an inch of their lives).!
12.5mm please; thanks to Europe we use SI units in place of the obsolete fps units [and who remembers the foot-poundal]?

Any stroppy bad mouthed chavs to be dyed blue and flogged. ["Fifty lashes of the whip Mr Christian." "But the man's dead Sir!" "Fifty lashes Mr Christian!"].

Chop hands off for theiving, b*ll*cks off for rape and throw paedos to the women for sorting out.

Long drop for all other serious offences.

boney_m said:
I would introduce legislation giving a sentence of life, with a minimum tarrif of 20 years, for any type of sexually motivated crime against children. That includes the non active nonce cases who ply thier evil on the internet. Collecting photo's and video's raises the demand for their filth - their as guilty as the person who took the photo.

I know sex crime in general needs to be sorted, but if i can only have one law passed, i'll protect the kids.
I agree boney but there would seem to be little chance of that - see: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/916179.stm and http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/news/2000/05may/000512str.shtml

Friday, 8 September, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK
Straw's brother on sex register

William Straw: Denied the charge of indecent assault

The brother of Home Secretary Jack Straw has been found guilty of an indecent assault on a 16-year-old girl.
William Straw, 47, of Bramcote in Nottingham, will be placed on the sex offenders' register for the next five years.

Straw had denied the charge at Nottingham Magistrates' Court.

But stipendiary magistrate Peter Nettle found him guilty of assaulting the girl at her home in April and fined him £750 and £275 costs.

Giving evidence Straw said he agreed with the majority of what the girl said had happened, but he denied ever actually touching her.

The father-of-two said he had been on his own, feeling low and was reaching out to a friendly face.

The court heard how Straw, an Open University administrator, bumped into the girl, who was a friend of the family, while she was out shopping on 19 April.

He asked her to come to his home to see his new dog.

'I had not asked him in'

The girl refused, saying she had GCSE revision to do.

But Straw rang her at home later and repeated his offer.

The girl ... told the court Straw then rode his bike around to her house.

Straw, a father-of-two, then invited himself into the girl's house
, the court was told. ...

...The court heard Straw had been referred a psychiatrist a month before the incident and was prescribed anti-depressants.

The magistrate said that while he found both credible witnesses, the version of events given by the girl seemed to hold more truth.
As far as I know, Straw is still being protected :frustrated:

Life sentence adjusted to be "rest of natural" no possibility of parole, you will die in clink.

Umm its a toughy too many laws to make, and too many laws to irradicate :D

But I'll announce this law,

The reintroduction of stocks and public whippings for all those considered Hippies,
Greenies, Animal Libs, and the new phenomenon of chavs :eek:

crabtastic said:
All caravans banned - fullstop. (I suppose static/permanent ones wont do much harm)

This way you can clear the roads of wnakers during public holidays AND have grounds to lock up pikeys.

Pikey's to be branded as Vermin, and therefore legal to hunt on land you own permission to shoot on.

(I used to have permission to shoot on a site I worked on, as a securtiy guard, and that always had a Pikey infestation)

The list is endless, but trying to introduce a bill that stops assylum seekers, gets rid of chavs, introduces corporal punishment and a precurser to the death penalty, that bans gippos and pykies, caravans, drugs etc, could be difficult but worth a try

A common, fixed income tax rate. Fixed %age of all income from all sources, the same rate for everyone, and that's it. No personal allowances, no tax reliefs, no exemptions, no tax credits, no National Insurance.

Would make for a very simple system and a 1 line tax return. It'll never happen as it would put all the accountants and tax lawyers out of business and force those who are earning so much as to be able to afford those lawyers, to pay income tax for the first time.

mukhabarat2003 said:
LankyPullThrough said:

Simplify it by saying flog 'em (preferably to within an inch of their lives).!
12.5mm please; thanks to Europe we use SI units in place of the obsolete fps units
Then you mean to within a half-inch of their lives. There are 25.4 mm to the inch :) But if it means a harsher punishment then I'm all for it :twisted:

The_Cynic_Clinic said:
crabtastic said:
All caravans banned - fullstop. (I suppose static/permanent ones wont do much harm)

This way you can clear the roads of wnakers during public holidays AND have grounds to lock up pikeys.
Add to that, old people, farmers, cyclists who insist on ignoring the cycle-path, white vans and anyone who wears a blue-tooth headset when shopping at Tescos. All dangerous on the road IMHO...

Knowing me, I'd just legislate that the PM, Sec State Defence, Home Secretary and Foreign Secretary i.e. "me" could have the day off!

But only after wangling a £1M bonus for all parlimentary people doing more than one job that day... tax free of course... and a Governorship of some little pro Brit Caribean tourist spot for Scandinavians - (Like St Lucia except obviously not St Lucia), so I wouldn't have to face it going back to normal tomorrow.

(People call me self centered - but I just tell them to mind their own business :D )

Latest Threads