Just not on!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nibloke, Jul 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cheshire County Council should be fcuking ashamed of themselves.
  2. Time for an ARRSE campaign?
  3. Christ, he's 91, how can he not be qualified for care in some way? If he's not, chances are good that he will be soon.

This is an awful thought for any couple married so long. I wonder what the difference in cost to admit him would really be?
  4. Anyone know who the Min for Veterans is?
  5. Lunchtime news is suggesting this decision is getting looked at again today as a matter of urgency.
  6. Do we even have one? In the current "pink" political climate, our administration probably wish that all Veterans would slip quietly away from this vale of tears without rocking the boat and reminding the chattering classes of the debt we owe. :x
  7. It's Tom Watson MP.

8. We should be told just who is the idiot who made this decision . With his background and their ages this should never be contemplated . No doubt if the couple were from the asylum seeker brigade Cherie Bliar would all ready be at the High Court demanding their human rights
  9. RTFQ

Brand new customers only. Labour's motto.
  10. Ah, perhaps I was a tad hasty :oops: although, I still feel that Bliars nasty little cabal would scrap the post if they thought they could get away with it.
  11. I seem to recall there was an incident very similar to this in the last few months. It too was featured in the national press, and the authority backed down. Obviously our masters never learn!
  12. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Cheshire County Council have now backed down, and are funding joint care for the couple.