Just my luck

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 007m88, Nov 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its almost as bad as when I went running down the street shouting 'John !! John !!' to what I thought was my mate, the bloke turns round, and it wasnt John, but his name was John !!

2. Your problems astound me, no really they do!! :x

Dry your eyes and suck it up you big gimp :x

Tomorrow is armistice day!!!
  3. Christ, still got your limbs haven't you?!
  4. Well theres 2 fcuking minutes of my life i wont get back ffs!
  5. And you're posting this because?
  6. Life's a bitch -- and then you're dead!
  7. Guys! I love you! All of you! :hug:

You are such a tonic!
  8. Im sorry, I really am, but, you are 21 years old and the worst fukcing thing that has happened in your life is your boss thinks you bumped the van.

Please go and hold your breath for an hour.
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I fail to see the problem, you weren't tasked with guarding the van, just locking it. As a non driver you're probably unfamilar with the concept of insurance.
  10. To be fair this thread is about as exciting as ARRSE gets these days. What with boring dull cnuts bitching about anything to do with Rememberance day, poppies, spelling mistakes on letters, Jimmy Carr laughing at legless Bill Oddies and now entire threads with a satirical view on "outrage".

Add to the mix the spelling and grammar Nazis, BNP threads, TA threads and Internet hard cnuts turning up all the time this thread is par for the course really.
  11. nope, still can't see the point of that
    anyone else?
  12. I think you'll find that it is called "Remembrance Day" lol lol lol

:D :D :D :x :p :? 8) 8) :wink:

I'm outraged.

"Par for the course thread" Walt.

Is that enough 2009 ARRSE cliches for you?

13. No you havent whined and bleated about the BNP, the TA or a company that wont support a Forces charity.

You also havent complained about a joke aimed at the Forces community and also havent mentioned the uber gay " my Mrs needs to do some cleaning as its a bit dusty in here".

Oh and you also havent offered me the chance to PM you my address so we can have an embarassing stand off when one of us accepts the others offer for a physical extension of our Internet hard man act.

You also havent mentioned sheds, boathouses or accused anyone of being a grief whore and getting all "Princess Di". :roll:
  14. Oi,

Are you taking the piss out of my missus' shed dusting skills? Want to meet for a rumble? Are you some sort of cap? (I think that's the term...)