• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Just my luck

Its almost as bad as when I went running down the street shouting 'John !! John !!' to what I thought was my mate, the bloke turns round, and it wasnt John, but his name was John !!

Madness

Im sorry, I really am, but, you are 21 years old and the worst fukcing thing that has happened in your life is your boss thinks you bumped the van.

Please go and hold your breath for an hour.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I fail to see the problem, you weren't tasked with guarding the van, just locking it. As a non driver you're probably unfamilar with the concept of insurance.

To be fair this thread is about as exciting as ARRSE gets these days. What with boring dull cnuts bitching about anything to do with Rememberance day, poppies, spelling mistakes on letters, Jimmy Carr laughing at legless Bill Oddies and now entire threads with a satirical view on "outrage".

Add to the mix the spelling and grammar Nazis, BNP threads, TA threads and Internet hard cnuts turning up all the time this thread is par for the course really.

Bolo-Driller said:
To be fair this thread is about as exciting as ARRSE gets these days. What with boring dull cnuts bitching about anything to do with Rememberance day, poppies, spelling mistakes on letters, Jimmy Carr laughing at legless Bill Oddies and now entire threads with a satirical view on "outrage".

Add to the mix the spelling and grammar Nazis, BNP threads, TA threads and Internet hard cnuts turning up all the time this thread is par for the course really.
I think you'll find that it is called "Remembrance Day" lol lol lol

:D :D :D :x :p :? 8) 8) :wink:

I'm outraged.

"Par for the course thread" Walt.

Is that enough 2009 ARRSE cliches for you?

Tubs

Tubbyboy said:
Bolo-Driller said:

I'm outraged.

Tubs
No you havent whined and bleated about the BNP, the TA or a company that wont support a Forces charity.

You also havent complained about a joke aimed at the Forces community and also havent mentioned the uber gay " my Mrs needs to do some cleaning as its a bit dusty in here".

Oh and you also havent offered me the chance to PM you my address so we can have an embarassing stand off when one of us accepts the others offer for a physical extension of our Internet hard man act.

You also havent mentioned sheds, boathouses or accused anyone of being a grief whore and getting all "Princess Di". :roll:

Bolo-Driller said:
Tubbyboy said:
Bolo-Driller said:

I'm outraged.

Tubs
No you havent whined and bleated about the BNP, the TA or a company that wont support a Forces charity.

You also havent complained about a joke aimed at the Forces community and also havent mentioned the uber gay " my Mrs needs to do some cleaning as its a bit dusty in here".

Oh and you also havent offered me the chance to PM you my address so we can have an embarassing stand off when one of us accepts the others offer for a physical extension of our Internet hard man act.

You also havent mentioned sheds, boathouses or accused anyone of being a grief whore and getting all "Princess Di". :roll:
Oi,

Are you taking the piss out of my missus' shed dusting skills? Want to meet for a rumble? Are you some sort of cap? (I think that's the term...)

Tubs

come on pull the other one!!!

admit it you took the van for a spin and clipped it comming back in from your stint around the yard!

you wouldnt be the first bloke to get tempted with a quick joyride,i know ive done my fair share!

i bet you were crossing your fingers as you told that load of bollocks to your boss.
it feels good to know your boss is a simple old git and he hasnt even noticed the blown speakers from you playing "gansta rap"tunes full blast ,while you felt like a man!

when you twat the motor getting 2-3ft off the ground let us know and we may think your the dogs bollocks.

eitherway i think you had better torch the van just incase he gets all csi on you..

its the way the kids do these days init!!

So roughly translated this story is basically, your boss left you the keys, as soon as he left you stood about having a fag and picking your nose, you saw the silver bmw hit his fan but didnt have the balls to confont the big bad bmw driver man and pretended it was nothing to do with you, next morning the boss see's the dent, and repeat as above you dont have the balls to tell the big bad boss what happend.

Just call me Miss Marple.

Tubbyboy said:
Bolo-Driller said:
Tubbyboy said:
Bolo-Driller said:

I'm outraged.

Tubs

Oi,

Are you taking the piss out of my missus' shed dusting skills? Want to meet for a rumble? Are you some sort of cap? (I think that's the term...)

Tubs
I didn't just spit my brew/beer/wine/shandy/breakfast/lunch/dinner on my keyboard, and you don't owe me a tenner, you cunt. And how the fuck did the OP get by without a license for 21 years? Do Mummy and Daddy carry him around in a fur-lined sedan chair?

Latest Threads