• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

just moved to germany and over 37

I’ve just moved to Germany unaccompanied having just bought a house with my wife in Lancashire, I’m going to settle down after the 22 in a couple of years. I’m over 37, is there anything I can claim for, clerks just say I’ve got to ask….???? :frustrated:
Since you ask, you are entitled to the Over 37 package which allows for you to have no accommodation/ciloct charges and only pay food mu charges.

You can also currently opt for the OLTS (leave travel scheme), as a married unaccompanied guy you can get option 1 which allows for you to have upto 1200miles (€300) given back to you for a journey back to the UK. This does not have to be a journey by car and could be used to re-imburse you for the costs of a flight (after doing the journey).

If you had only spoken to one of the decent AGC staff in your unit, they could have told you this. after all, I'm with the SG.

Latest Threads