• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Just missed this auction for a British Ma Deuce

JJ, do you ever get any United Defense M42 submachine guns up for sale? I think they're bloody lovely firearms. I'd actually consider moving to your side of the pond for a chance to own one of those bad boys!

Have Mk2, Mk3, Mk4, L4A4 & L4A6. I really appreciate the ability to swap mags between the L4's and my L1A1 and my L2A1.

Still looking for the right Mk1 and other L4 variants...
Despite not being very gun orientated, you make it very hard to like you. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Effendi >

Ok... but I would currently be in Washington, and the majority of my gear would be located elsewhere, where the state laws are less repressive.

Chef >

My opportunity to show all of my equipment the love and attention it deserves is limited by time and distance, and the requirement to earn large amounts to support my expensive whisky and weapons addiction. No need to be so jealous.

Effendi >

Ok... but I would currently be in Washington, and the majority of my gear would be located elsewhere, where the state laws are less repressive.

Chef >

My opportunity to show all of my equipment the love and attention it deserves is limited by time and distance, and the requirement to earn large amounts to support my expensive whisky and weapons addiction. No need to be so jealous.
I have some people I know who work in Cali. but keep their toys in AZ. so I appreciate your own personal logistics problem. Don't worry "I was messing with your mind", whilst I will probably visit Oregon I will not get the time (its a family visit) to get to WA. even though I have a long standing invite from a couple of former military chappies up there.

I have some people I know who work in Cali. but keep their toys in AZ. so I appreciate your own personal logistics problem. Don't worry "I was messing with your mind", whilst I will probably visit Oregon I will not get the time (its a family visit) to get to WA. even though I have a long standing invite from a couple of former military chappies up there.
Well come on down to "jawjuh"--we can have just about anything we want given the right paperwork. ;-) The state association of sheriffs (they are the chief law enforcement officers in each of our 159 counties) said this last week:

"The sheriffs took an oath to support the Constitution and will stand by the 2nd Amendment. The sheriffs will aggressively oppose federal or state legislation which infringes upon law abiding citizens' right to bear arms. The sheriffs further agree to support any legislation that would effectively penalize criminals who use firearms in the commission of crimes."

All about rarity and condition. That feels a bit steep, then again, how many of a particular desirable variant are in the US, in near new condition, with a serial matching scope?

Well come on down to "jawjuh"--we can have just about anything we want given the right paperwork. ;-) The state association of sheriffs (they are the chief law enforcement officers in each of our 159 counties) said this last week:
I spent a while shooting with some Feds last year and they said the same; the oath taken when taking up appointment as a Fed is to uphold the constitution NOT to back a President or his VP when They are trying to enforce their whims. I think most Feds are of the same mind so there are not going to be black helo's or detention camps for dissident NRA members.

Re. Your kind invite. If I can get the ammo to keep the practice up I shall be visiting Ellijay again in August and will try to come visit.

Say f'rinstance, I bought one of those tiny teeny pink pistols we saw, can I leave it at yours? You know how ace I am at shooting anyway. I don't take up much range space, don't use much ammo (which I would pay for anyhoo), and run like a frightened child when one of the big guns goes off.

You know I only go there for shits and giggles and watching Lewis with Mrs JJH in our jammies with the cats and dogs. Oh and allowing lesser people to hear me say "**** off, we're watching the telly".

Chimster and I are all ready to book. Sort the child out, or I'll take charge. NO AQUARIUMS!!!!

Latest Threads