Just like to say thanks.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Manc66, Nov 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but this is where my time has mainly been spent.

I would like to say thanks to arrse and all the lads (and ladies) on here for being sound and giving me very usefull advice.

Its taken me three years to get to where i am today and arrse has been a fuel and motivation to crack on. Just as i was about to knock things with the army on the head for being rejected and through my appeal proccess, arrse has given me that extra ooommmmffff to deal with it and realise im not the only one lying in no mans land.

I would dare to say arrse has actually answered things on here the AFCO's cannot.

I wish everyone on here best of luck, and i hope i'll be able to get back on here soon.

Much love (and i mean the sexxxy kind).

Mark T.
  2. Seeing as we start on the same day, I'd like to echo Manc66's sentiments.

Arrse is indeed a wealth of knowledge, as said, quite often surpassed the information my AFCO offered.

I was able to get my kitlist sorted well before my AFCO gave me one, pick up tips on handy extras and see what to expect in the next few months.

The depth of experience here is astounding, from those who have just passed out of an ATR, who can tell you how it is and to the Old'N'Bold...who can tell you how it should be! Thank you all.

I shall, when able, continue to post throughout my career. (unfortunately it seems I'm stuck with the 'firefighter' user name!) And hope one day to offer the same quality advice and banter that has been offered to me.

Again, thank you, and all the best to those still going through the recruitment process, it can be a slog, but worth it in the end.

3. It will just be a different sort of firefight.....
  4. Good man. I'm not a 100% taken with the sexy love bit though, but jarrod will be happy.
  5. Good luck to both of you.

No more late night dips in the Lido then FF9?
  6. I'm here honey. Oh and good luck to the yoofs and work hard hmm hard.
  7. Afraid not!

The mess on that station did have the best views into the lido in the summer!
  8. Fair play to you both, good luck and keep punching...
  9. Good luck to you both! and FF9 if you see the sandhill pass on my regards lol!
  10. good luck to you both ,and as personal opinion,I believe that ... arse is the best forum, that I have been on so far ,so yes thanks ARSE :)