Just Joined ARRSE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BB51, Oct 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

Finally got the computer at home working again an immediately decided to join. I have been looking at the site in work for the last couple of weeks when i have had noting better to do (most of the time).

I think I have sussed out some of the abreviations like IMHO, FFS but am unsure of most of the others so if any of you old sweats want to give me a heads up on what they mean and also how I put my signature at the bottom or a picture under my name that would be appreciated.

I am looking forward to adding my 2 pence worth to some of the topics.

Cheers.

2. I too was unsure of the abbreviations however was too afraid to look the fool and ask.

Try the wonderful Google for all your answers - certainly helped me out.

And for the signature - go into the YOUR ACCOUNT link on the left hand side of the index page then YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION and enter yor comments in the Signature space.............. :D

3. its all in the instructions within the 'your account' section BB_for_short don't forget to trawl the ARRSEpedia - links on the left hand side.

enjoy

4. What exactly is 'BB' short for?
    Those initials are likely to get you hung 'round here.

TTFN

BFG

5. SMO = suck me off

6. Thanks guys. I will get the hang of it eventually.

7. That little X on the top right hand of your screen usually fixes everything.That or the Esc button.Or you can try wancking on your number pad for a nice creamy typing experience.Or you can send me Mrs BB's number with a full frontal nude picture and I'll send her detailed instructions.

Welcome to Arrse.

Now get down on your knees and lick my hairy balls. :lol:

8. Heard you balls are all dried up and saggy. Why would you want Mrs BB's number when you are obviously a shirt lifting fairy.

Cheers easy.

9. It's like a lamb to the slaughter.

10. Because your mouth was all dried up last night.You cant suck dick for shiite.BTW (that's By The Way' you curnt) ask Mrs BB if she still takes it up her shiiter.

Once again welcome to Arrse.

Cheers.