just introducing myself

Hi everyone I did 10yrs in REME served in uk with tank transporters with a detachment to Cyprus for 6 mnths joint forces with RAF then posted to BAOR RCT, 4 RTR ,5Fld,26 RA. got out in 1975, worked in concrete industry until 1994 when I got incurable illness ,so I am limited what I can do but I plod on reguardless would like to chat to some old mates.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi everyone I did 10yrs in REME served in uk with tank transporters with a detachment to Cyprus for 6 mnths joint forces with RAF then posted to BAOR RCT, 4 RTR ,5Fld,26 RA. got out in 1975, worked in concrete industry until 1994 when I got incurable illness ,so I am limited what I can do but I plod on reguardless would like to chat to some old mates.
I am neither old nor your mate. But welcome to ARRSE.

I may come back with questions regarding the low pressure diesel pump on an Antar and the hassle with the useless ******* flange gasket. And issues surrounding 5mm vs 10mm gravel bulking in reinforced concrete structures.

Or I may not. Welcome.

I was born not long after you finished service do we don't really have a lot in common. However, it's 6am where I am and I'm trying to work out if:

A. I'm having a heart attack
B. I'm having a reaction to the indomethacin I just too for gout
C. I'm having a panic attack related to my depressive disorder

Its been an hour now since the symptoms started so I'm ruling heart attack or I would be