Just how sh1t is your B&B?

How sh1t is your B&B?

• Completely sh1t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit sh1t.

• Not bad at all, I quite like it.

• I don't have to say in a B&B, get a life you sad loser!

• I don't have to stay in a B&B but sympathise with your predicament.

• If you'd worked harder at school you would stay in proper hotels and drive a BMW

• Total voters
Mine's fairly cheap. £30 /night. She'd double booked over the weekend though so offered me a box room (Bed and bergan - no room for anything else) for £15.

Well fair enough thinks I.

So she's now got five guests plus herself and her two teenage daughters all using one bathroom/toilet. Just to make it more entertaining, the 15 year old is also having a "sleepover" party for a dozen mates.

I've just had to get dressed to walk up the lane so I could go for a pi ss behind my land rover.

If she starts petting the dog half way through making my breakfast again I'm going to have a permanent and irrevocable sense of humour failure.

It's none too warm either....

(and no I have no interest in raping the daughters before someone mentions it!)

So how's your B&B?

EX_STAB said:
Mine's fairly cheap. £30 /night. She'd double booked over the weekend though so offered me a box room (Bed and bergan - no room for anything else) for £15.

Well fair enough thinks I.

So she's now got five guests plus herself and her two teenage daughters all using one bathroom/toilet. Just to make it more entertaining, the 15 year old is also having a "sleepover" party for a dozen mates.

I've just had to get dressed to walk up the lane so I could go for a pi ss behind my land rover.

If she starts petting the dog half way through making my breakfast again I'm going to have a permanent and irrevocable sense of humour failure.

It's none too warm either....

(and no I have no interest in raping the daughters before someone mentions it!)

So how's your B&B?
Well you only get out what you put in so dont come whining here if you forgot to pack the black nasty and bowie knife

Kings Head, Richmond. Just had five nights there courtesy of HM Queenie. Very nice, good food, good rooms, 6 or so pubs within staggering distance. Gets my vote

"If you'd worked harder at school you would stay in proper hotels and drive a BMW"

Nice mod edit - gave me something to laugh at this morning! :D

I got fed up with crap B&b's I bought a camper van so now it@s my B&B and it don't matter if I walk round in the gauch

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Duckington Smythe The NAAFI Bar 10
Jack Ingough The NAAFI Bar 1
FORMER_FYRDMAN The Intelligence Cell 0