Just how sh1t is your B&B?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Completely sh1t

2. A bit sh1t.

0 vote(s)
  3. Not bad at all, I quite like it.

4. I don't have to say in a B&B, get a life you sad loser!

5. I don't have to stay in a B&B but sympathise with your predicament.

6. If you'd worked harder at school you would stay in proper hotels and drive a BMW

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mine's fairly cheap. £30 /night. She'd double booked over the weekend though so offered me a box room (Bed and bergan - no room for anything else) for £15.

Well fair enough thinks I.

So she's now got five guests plus herself and her two teenage daughters all using one bathroom/toilet. Just to make it more entertaining, the 15 year old is also having a "sleepover" party for a dozen mates.

I've just had to get dressed to walk up the lane so I could go for a pi ss behind my land rover.

If she starts petting the dog half way through making my breakfast again I'm going to have a permanent and irrevocable sense of humour failure.

It's none too warm either....

(and no I have no interest in raping the daughters before someone mentions it!)

So how's your B&B?
  2. Well you only get out what you put in so dont come whining here if you forgot to pack the black nasty and bowie knife
  3. Kings Head, Richmond. Just had five nights there courtesy of HM Queenie. Very nice, good food, good rooms, 6 or so pubs within staggering distance. Gets my vote
  4. "If you'd worked harder at school you would stay in proper hotels and drive a BMW"

Nice mod edit - gave me something to laugh at this morning! :D
  5. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

We aim to please.
  6. I got fed up with crap B&b's I bought a camper van so now it@s my B&B and it don't matter if I walk round in the gauch