Just how good is the British soldier

I have often seen the British soldier referred to as "The best in the world" usually by British soldiers. So just how good is the average squaddie, compared to say the Chinese, other European armies or the Americans. Are the claims justified in any way at all ?

Yes. I can carry 26.4 times my own bodyweight and can see in infra-red. I can also see 3.2 seconds into the future and on an ACMT can get 100% of the bullets to go in the correct direction. I can dance, and be the best dancer in the room, even if no music is playing. I can juggle all three juggling balls at once. I can defend myself with my toothbrush against a Karate Black Belt. I could go on...

what a boring load of old cock.

Which one? Bone thread

Are you talking about our best, which are probably as good as any in the world, or our worst, who could field an olympic pie eating team?

Yes. I can carry 26.4 times my own bodyweight and can see in infra-red. I can also see 3.2 seconds into the future and on an ACMT can get 100% of the bullets to go in the correct direction. I can dance, and be the best dancer in the room, even if no music is playing. I can juggle all three juggling balls at once. I can defend myself with my toothbrush against a Karate Black Belt. I could go on...
We will deal with the RAF Regiment later.

If by best you mean at drinking and shagging munters I say the British Army has been No.1 for decades !

I have often seen the British soldier referred to as "The best in the world" usually by British soldiers. So just how good is the average squaddie, compared to say the Chinese, other European armies or the Americans. Are the claims justified in any way at all ?
Because. We. Are.

Having an Army that has fought nearly every other bastards army, and usually coming off best, I,d say the answer is yes we do have the best.

Awaiting incoming.

Having an Army that has fought nearly every other bastards army, and usually coming off best, I,d say the answer is yes we do have the best.

Awaiting incoming.
Armies is one thing, but rag heads seem to cause problems...:) and duck