Just how far can compensation claims go?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Swannee Kazoo, Jul 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick! Someone wake Whet up!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Another "all-about-me" lunatic trying to screw the tax payer over.

Seems this case started six years ago. Hopefully the Court of Appeal will tell her where to shove it.

Watch her take it to the ECHR.

3. Ah concatenation is a terrible thing. One wonders whether they considered the consequences when they introduced the concept!

4. Conceivably, although this court case could conclude costing considerable change.

5. She says she knows when she is going to fall asleep, she dozes off in the afternoon? Who doesn't after a lunchtime skinful?

No win no fee has a lot to answer for, especially matr$x type law firms, makes Private Eyes Sue Grabbit and Runne look like honest people.

I also concur with m'learned friend, she is fugly, outside even the 'Go ugly early.' Defence.

6. Great I want my course fees back then as I slept through most of them due to a drinking disorder, cause by my need to drink large amounts of beer the night before, its a terrible disability that is still destroying my life.

Fat chancer, 16 hours a day sleeping but she still found time to eat the fat cow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is £34,000 her pie tab that she needs to pay off.

Instead of military history she could have chosen French Victories, finished the course,got the degree, and the bus home before she nodded off.

8. ISTR one of the causes of narcolepsy was obesity; the fat rolls constrict breathing during the night so that the sufferer never gets into deep sleep and is liable to fall asleep during the day. I learned this gem of information from a TV programme which featured an HGV driver who suffered from it and was liable to fall asleep at work. They had invented some gizmo to ensure he got his full 8 hours. I did wonder, during that programme, which planet I was on.

9. That wasn't what I was striving for but actually I quite like it. cheers...oy stop bogarting that!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Two points:

Who is funding the legal action?
    Salford is not a university - it is a holding pen for the unemployable/those marked as unemployable for the future.

11. Were they sufficient to enable the other students who'd no doubt missed the lectures through illness, family circumstances or other permitted reason to take the end-of-year exams?

Here's how it works, love. You do the work, not the university. They're just there to assess the work you do and grade you accordingly.

You fat, idle, excuse-grabbing waste of time and effort, you.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I wish I'd had the cojones to admit to having slept (or in one case done the DT crossword) through all my lectures. Access to the provided notes would probably have seen me in for a first...as opposed to the second I achieved by putting the ******* hours in!! You idle fat, legal aid wasting **** whore!

13. You are, Mr. Taxpayer.
    Thanks ever so much.

14. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Here's how it works, love. You do the work, not the university. They're just there to assess the work you do and grade you accordingly.

You fat, idle, excuse-grabbing waste of time and effort, you.[/QUOTE]

That's how I remembered it