Just how Dashing a chap are you.....?!

PartTimePongo is having varied success with his thread searching for the Long Legged Women who frequent ARRSE...

With that in mind, how about we give the male members of the ARRSE community a chance to "sell" themselves to the fair maidens? So come on then chaps, describe yourselves and impress the women..... :wink:

Have you all got a pair of dry pants to hand?

Good, then I'll begin :D

Gremlin said:
Suave, sophisticated and charming will that do????

But also short fat & a collosal pervert
.......and illiterate? :)

I'm a devastatingly handsome, tall, dark haired, geographically challenged Scotsman.

Beer, Pringles, women who can yodel whilst eating a bratwürst.

Dislikes:

Killer sheep, my ex-wife, cheezy wotsits.

How dashing am I? Very, actually!

Tartan_Terrier said:
I'm a devastatingly handsome, tall, dark haired, geographically challenged Scotsman.

Beer, Pringles, women who can yodel whilst eating a bratwürst.

Dislikes:

Killer sheep, my ex-wife, cheezy wotsits.
that'll do me, I like beer and hate wotsits, and I'm Scottish

And insults are the thanks I get for turning up on your birthday????

Besides, the ladies seem to love the uniform! There really aren't enough penguins at formal functions these days!

I'm a very eligable and elegant bus driver!

CarpeDiem said:
And insults are the thanks I get for turning up on your birthday????

Besides, the ladies seem to love the uniform! There really aren't enough penguins at formal functions these days!
Quite right terribly ungracious of me. I'll have to show you the photo of me in a very similar uniform one day. IN a non homo erotic manner before Gremlin pipes up.

As for if I can improve on it then indeed yes but I feel no need for competitive spirit especially after the glare Carpe gave me the last time I spoke to his OH! :D

I'm a giant of a man standing at 5' 7" tall and have a slight passing resemblance of Jon Belushi (but with the added bonus of being alive).

antphilip said:
As for if I can improve on it then indeed yes but I feel no need for competitive spirit especially after the glare Carpe gave me the last time I spoke to his OH! :D
Not a glare, old boy, as I didn't feel in the slightest bit threatened. I know my 0A doesn't want any children running around the house just yet!

CarpeDiem said:
antphilip said:
Not a glare, old boy, as I didn't feel in the slightest bit threatened. I know my 0A doesn't want any children running around the house just yet!
You cut me to the quick my good man!