Just how British are our MPs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by siggie47, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just how British are our MP's? Most of them seem much more interested in signing away our Country and our Rights to the EUSSR than doing the right thing for the UK.

Something I found out recently surprised me, a hell of a lot of MP's are the sons or grandsons of fcuking Oven Dodgers who arrived here in the UK when their crimes were discovered in Germany or Eastern Europe.

What the hell do these people know about being British? They have no loyalty to any country, just to their fcuking pockets!

2. 'Ovendodgers'

Love it.

3. It's not the loyalty, religious alignment or the nationality at birth that concerns me.

I'd just like to know if the earth is at all visible from their home planet?

4. If this wasn't the NAAFI, I'd have to call you a jew bashing racist cnut for the above (even though I surpressd a laff at 'oveen dodgers').

What's next on your agenda? Blaming fudge nudgers for aids!

5. Now look here, it was Bob Geldof who first sent aids to Africa and as far as I know he's not a woofter.

6. My Dad use to say to me "To be born an Englishman is to be born with a winning ticket in the lottery of life" and he use to think that, if he was still alive im sure that would change to something like "To be born an Englishman is to be born with MUG stamped on your forehead". the place has gone to pot, completely.

Last one out, turn the lights off.

7. Fcuking great idea! Thanks for that!

8. Actually it is a valid point.

We throw open our doors and save their lives from an evil European Tyranny and how do they repay us? By betraying us to another European tyranny.

If their parents loyalty to Germany was anything like their loyalty to the UK then it's no wonder they were almost put on Gas mark 5 for 2 hours!

Not that I condone unprovoked mass murder of course!

But then I see David Milliband and begin to wonder if Hitler was all bad!

:twisted:

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Golly gosh chaps - this is awfully close to the mark isn't it? I mean, you'll be saying that they are oven-dodging porridge wogs next, and that just won't do!

Anyways - it's not our Jewish countrymen who should be knocked on these threads (I don't think many are actually MPs), it's the tight-fisted, blue-faces who accept their bribes.

10. Not climbing on my high horse or anything but are you folks no being a wee bit nationalistic a la braveheart kill the non english here.

How many of you can trace your blood back to old smelly the caveman or jim the jute warrior or pedro the pict.

Of course you could always balme ted heath entry into europe or say that de gaulle was right to keep us out...................

Last time i saw my MP she was next to the war memorial.

11. msr

msr LE

12. i always thought Phill the greek is what is Great in great britain the man's my god