• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Just How Big Are They?

Would do you reckon?

• Ping Pong Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cricket Ball

• Football

• Rugby Ball (Ouch!)

• Basketball

• Medicine Ball

• Beach Ball

• Total voters
Right helmet on, batten down the hatches, switch the lights off and stand-by for incoming. :twisted:

Having a serious work-type discussion the other day and the expression 'large sack' cropped up. As I hadn't been paying attention in the first place my mind picked up on the sack comment and off it went and came back with 'So how large is an elephant's testicle?' The boss wasn't too happy with that when I vocalised my thoughts.

Not wanting to look in a proper place for the answer (and cos it should be funnier here) want do you reckon?

And will there be a differencebetween a fully laden African and fully laden Indian? Well you know what they say about the size of your ears! :roll:

Latest Threads