• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Just how bad am I

Good grief, you should have sued the company for flange-induced PTSD. WHS, duty of care and so on.
Both remained good pals (if you don't recruit at least one HR type at the outset you've failed in your personal security drills). The senior one could drink more G&Ts than me without ending up head first in a pot plant, which was shameful. All her underwear was pale blue.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Or that nasty pink fishy stuff. Tambourinasata or something.

I've just had some, with added smoked salmon, on some warm fluffy toast with a squirt of lemon and pepper. It was lush. And way more enjoyable than beagle boy's dubious holiday. :hungry: :party:

ugly

LE
The entire point of being a veggie is to bore the arrse off anyone listening about how healthy, virtuous and wholesome it is. It's a bit like reformed drinkers.

They have to be around meat-eaters just to feel superior.
I thought it was just that they were cunts.

I thought it was just that they were *****.
Well, that too.
I know a bird that's veggie, and is intolerant to goat's cheese. Any meal involves an inquest into the possible presence of goat's cheese, and if we order a meat-based sharer, she has to point out, yet again, that "she won't be having any". Yes, we get it.

The entire point of being a veggie is to bore the arrse off anyone listening about how healthy, virtuous and wholesome it is. It's a bit like reformed drinkers.

Spoils it a bit when they let go of a brussel sprout fart that smells like Satan's anus and strips the paint off the nearest wall.

I thought it was just that they were *****.
And they were at it again tonight, LA carte evening night before we go home , they turned up again. No excuses this time, looks like he was just out for attention
7 course meal 1chicken, they had a salad prepared, but of course hadn't let the staff know beforehand, then a very nice pumpkin soup, with a tiny sprinkle of parmesan..."this has dairy!!!"
Wouldn't eat the mushroom dish because it had cheese sauce, obviously wouldn't eat the absolutely beautiful beef, so had vegy things again, then asked for fesh fruit because the sweet had loads of cream
He really was pissing me off after a while last night, bleating about calves being removed from their mothers just after birth, and being mistreated, blah blah how can anyone eat dairy or milk producej blah blahpe
We have a camper too , do all the festivals smoke loads of dope , yeah I work making wood object which we sell at events ....I don't pay tax, don't believe in it... By this time I'm very pissed asks him if he home schools his kids....no, has hiswife given birth to any of their kids at home...no.... So your a bit of a free loader then!!! Doris grabs me off to bed

Parting shot from me as I left the restaurant.... " You should have tried the beef mate, it was beautiful....! "

The wife by the way was VERY pretty, although a bit thin and could really do with a decent meal to put some meat on her

And they were at it again tonight, LA carte evening night before we go home , they turned up again. No excuses this time, looks like he was just out for attention
7 course meal 1chicken, they had a salad prepared, but of course hadn't let the staff know beforehand, then a very nice pumpkin soup, with a tiny sprinkle of parmesan..."this has dairy!!!"
Wouldn't eat the mushroom dish because it had cheese sauce, obviously wouldn't eat the absolutely beautiful beef, so had vegy things again, then asked for fesh fruit because the sweet had loads of cream
He really was pissing me off after a while last night, bleating about calves being removed from their mothers just after birth, and being mistreated, blah blah how can anyone eat dairy or milk producej blah blahpe
We have a camper too , do all the festivals smoke loads of dope , yeah I work making wood object which we sell at events ....I don't pay tax, don't believe in it... By this time I'm very pissed asks him if he home schools his kids....no, has hiswife given birth to any of their kids at home...no.... So your a bit of a free loader then!!! Doris grabs me off to bed

Parting shot from me as I left the restaurant.... " You should have tried the beef mate, it was beautiful....! "

The wife by the way was VERY pretty, although a bit thin and could really do with a decent meal to put some meat on her
I bet you swapped addresses with them and promised to keep in touch, didn't you?

Well, that too.
I know a bird that's veggie, and is intolerant to goat's cheese. Any meal involves an inquest into the possible presence of goat's cheese, and if we order a meat-based sharer, she has to point out, yet again, that "she won't be having any". Yes, we get it.
Does she swallow, you know to get protein in a vegan ethical way?
If not you could suggest it, perhaps volunteer to help her out. I am sure she will appreciate it.

Very rude to turn up at a restaurant and demand vegetarian food, or even worse vegan.

If they'd had the decency to ring the day before, some of the day's prep could be easily diverted to suit anything......... start a vegetable soup, then add pulses, a tomato sauce, diverted with a few mushrooms, a granita or fruit salad, with added cream for the carnivores, etc