Just how bad am I

Sitting enjoying my dinner here on holibobs in Cyprus
Nice looking mature Dutch lady facing me (very nice in fact) when she does the full Sharon Stone with the legs and a very trim clunge.... Now she may have just been very warm or maybe just forgetful but it was a very enjoyable 15 minutes, didn't put me off !y baklava though

On a scale of perversion how high do I rate.... I think maybe a 5
The balaclava thing easily ramps it up to a sinister 8......

balaclava.jpg

Life's a non-stop roller coaster of excitement for you old duffers isn't it? I can't wait to be your age.
You'll love it, after a life of advantage from all your free edumication, and having bought your house for peanuts, sold it and bounced up the property ladder, to the house you now own, and your kids have grown up and have fucked off, then you reach a certain age where the gubment give you an extra wad of cash every week, just for reaching 65, and you can go away as often as you want (3 times since December).... As I said you'll love it

Or is that just us Baby Boomers?

Some years ago, in a brand new Regional office - all plexiglass walls and doors - opposite my office was that of the extremely classy HR lady, while next door was one of her minions; also very, very tidy. Desks, chairs, all the usual stuff was straight from some obscenely expensive office-fitter-outer. Unfortunately, they left off details like 'modesty boards', and someone had decided that the glass walls were to give unimpeded access to light from the full-size windows throughout our 6th floor.

For a couple of weeks Good WB struggled with Bad WB before Good (but sad) WB told the HR lady that she needed additional accessories for her desk. Strangely, she didn't tell her minion about the issue, so the two WBs had another couple of weeks battling.

They both made an old man very happy.
Good grief, you should have sued the company for flange-induced PTSD. WHS, duty of care and so on.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I spent most of last nights shoot dinner peering down milf and gilf cleavages. They looked like they were enjoying the attention. I was frankly too pissed to care
Drunk whilst being a waiter?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

ugly

LE
This holiday just keeps getting better. Tonight , mezze night, ...we are invited to dinner with our other guests... Sit at he table with the other guests, I get the guy who looks like a stroke victim beside me... He can't talk properly, and I try to make conversation, turns out poor bastard (75) got injured in a motor bike crash when he was 19, his Mrs,Vera Duckworth has been with him ever since, he is deteriorating, and hasn't a lot of time left, but he appreciated I knew how to say "fuck off dickhead" in sign language, he had lost his tongue and couldn't speak but signed..he was Ace, and appreciated my sense of humour, which most of the others on the table didn't

Highlight of the night though was when the vegans on the table tried to reprimand me for drinking milk.....even Doris hid her face when I started the rant....they honestly couldn't understand why anyone could eat veal...it got worse for them after that

And they were Welsh ( which normally wouldn't be a bad thing , as my Mum was from Wales)

This holiday just keeps getting better. Tonight , mezze night, ...we are invited to dinner with our other guests... Sit at he table with the other guests, I get the guy who looks like a stroke victim beside me... He can't talk properly, and I try to make conversation, turns out poor bastard (75) got injured in a motor bike crash when he was 19, his Mrs,Vera Duckworth has been with him ever since, he is deteriorating, and hasn't a lot of time left, but he appreciated I knew how to say "**** off ********" in sign language, he had lost his tongue and couldn't speak but signed..he was Ace, and appreciated my sense of humour, which most of the others on the table didn't

Highlight of the night though was when the vegans on the table tried to reprimand me for drinking milk.....even Doris hid her face when I started the rant....they honestly couldn't understand why anyone could eat veal...it got worse for them after that
Why would there be vegans at a meze?