Just how bad am I

Sitting enjoying my dinner here on holibobs in Cyprus
Nice looking mature Dutch lady facing me (very nice in fact) when she does the full Sharon Stone with the legs and a very trim clunge.... Now she may have just been very warm or maybe just forgetful but it was a very enjoyable 15 minutes, didn't put me off !y baklava though

On a scale of perversion how high do I rate.... I think maybe a 5

ugly

LE
I spent most of last nights shoot dinner peering down milf and gilf cleavages. They looked like they were enjoying the attention. I was frankly too pissed to care

Nice looking mature Dutch lady facing me (very nice in fact) when she does the full Sharon Stone with the legs and a very trim clunge.... Now she may have just been very warm or maybe just forgetful but it was a very enjoyable 15 minutes, didn't put me off !y baklava though

Not even anywhere on the perversion scale. I should think it would be very difficult NOT to look at a hairy clam right in your line of sight. I'd probably find it difficult not to look and I'm not even a lezzer!

If, on the other hand, you were using it to wet the stamps for your postcards, that's another matter... :D

Ask your wife........

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Not even anywhere on the perversion scale. I should think it would be very difficult NOT to look at a hairy clam right in your line of sight. I'd probably find it difficult not to look and I'm not even a lezzer!

If, on the other hand, you were using it to wet the stamps for your postcards, that's another matter... :D
What would you do if sitting on the beach a man eyed up your ladygarden ?
is their an etiquette for that sort of thing
if it was me it would not be a problem as I cant see that far without my glasses and if they steamed up it would give the game away
but at my advanced age I am past it anyway

6 you dirty sod
try chatting her up
you might at least get dinner out of it

Not sure if Doris would allow me... She was suiting at right angle to me, didn't see it , but wondered it I was OK. For some reason my mind kept wandering

What would you do if sitting on the beach a man eyed up your ladygarden ?
is their an etiquette for that sort of thing
if it was me it would not be a problem as I cant see that far without my glasses and if they steamed up it would give the game away
but at my advanced age I am past it anyway
FFS Josh stop fantasizing!!

a) I don't tend to sit on beaches
b) If I did sit on beaches, I would not be exposing sand to my ladygarden.
c) If I did expose my ladygarden, he'd need a bloody good imagination to see past the cobwebs.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS Josh stop fantasizing!!

a) I don't tend to sit on beaches
b) If I did sit on beaches, I would not be exposing sand to my ladygarden.
c) If I did expose my ladygarden, he'd need a bloody good imagination to see past the cobwebs.

Sand in the ladygarden can be a passion killer !!!
I gather a small dyson is the thing

Hmm, howdya know she was Dutch? Sudden waft of herring & gin? Sprouting tulips? (it is Spring, technically) Maybe there was a phlegmy throat clearing sound a t the 'unveiling' [sorry!]

I spent most of last nights shoot dinner peering down milf and gilf cleavages. They looked like they were enjoying the attention. I was frankly too pissed to care
I tell you what though, admiring the curves is acceptable on occasion, but they really don't like it when you say 'Yeah, nice shoes...' ;)