Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just having a quick tumble.

Londo

LE
Did she come out whiter than white ?

Racist bitch !

I remember seeing someone at a party naked and stuck in a washing machine, we tried to free them but just managed to cut them badly and had to get the fire brigade involved

I think excessive alcohol led to their predicament

I guess when she read about birds getting off using the tumble dryer, she didn’t realize that she just had to sit on top of it.....

I guess when she read about birds getting off using the tumble dryer, she didn’t realize that she just had to sit on top of it.....

Blimey that is a rookie mistake

WALT

War Hero
For a short while I was grateful that the York Press were good enough to include a picture of a tumble dryer so that we would not unwittingly fall into the same trap.
Then I realised it was a photo of a washing machine............

Yokel

LE
For a short while I was grateful that the York Press were good enough to include a picture of a tumble dryer so that we would not unwittingly fall into the same trap.

Doh!

Why is this in the intelligence cell?

Just to warn people.

I remember reading a 'I confess' type story in a magazine, written by a female student who was discovered unconscious and naked by her housemate. She was alone in her shared house and feeling aroused after a shower. As she could hear the washing machine she had an idea if sitting on it with her plastic friend. As it went into spin she closed her eyes.

Several hours later she woke up in hospital with her parents at her side.

Last edited:
Doh!

Just to warn people.

I remember reading a 'I confess' type story in a magazine, written by a female student who was discovered unconscious and naked by her housemate. She was alone in her shared house and feeling aroused after a shower. As she could her the washing machine she had an idea if sitting on it with her plastic friend. As it went into spin she closed her eyes.

Several hours later she woke up in hospital with her parents at her side.
Sounds like it was a knock out success..

Latest Threads