Just had to post it here..... "Obedient Wives " on Ch5

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Rapierman, May 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was it just me or did anyone else see this program of gold! It must be rohypynol or something but trust me any man who gets that standard of living deserves to be a God and hold the "Homer" award for family management! Absolutely first class, the line I remember when the woman was having a tiny moan about her husband leaving his socks all over every day was ...... forkin wait cos I nearly cried and nudged Mrs RM "Thanks to god I have a husband whose socks I can pick up!" best bit was she was training her daughter too ,awesome plan! Gentlemen do we need to open a secret forum on top tips?
    I also liked the coach for surrendered wives, obv american who said (when thinking about objecting to your mans thoughts or ideas) "think of duct tape over your mouth!" I was nearly swamping at every line, some reason Mrs RM did not chuckle so much at my retorts of "thats a forkin great idea!" lol
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Bugger! Looks like i've missed a good one as they probably won't show it on BFBS.
  3. What if the husbands idea requires access to the wives mouth?
  4. :evil: He could have access to my mouth with pleasure.
    AND my teeth.
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You really know how to excite a man!! :wink:
  6. #

She really knows how the excite us doesnt she , :lol:
  7. Remove duct tape and her moustache at the same time, result!
  8. A man who likes pain!You really know how to excite a woman!!! :wink:
  9. I think................Oh wait..................Yes..............I've just cum!!
  10. Me to :p twice.
  11. oh please!!!Never :roll:
  12. I'm quite shy and sensitive, never would I dream of anything so naughty
  13. :rofl:
  14. Ive just mentoned the program to my wife and told her it might be a good thing to watch- I think Im on the settee tonight and cant repeat what she said to me to all your innocent ears.

PS Taboo you dont have braces do you :oops: