• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Just had the fright of my life in ASDA

I know during my time in I was a bit of a SpaceHopper Trapper and used to Go Ugly Early on a regular basis, but, never ever could I consider trapping the thing I saw yesterday (sorry no photos)

There should be a law against women of a certain age or size or both wearing leggings, especially if they don't wear a long top.

This thing in her worn out leggings or thick tights looked like she had forgotten to put her skirt on. Shudder

Why do they wear them surely they don't think it makes them look good?

Alsacien

MIA
You should start going to Tesco's instead.

Not only is it better, but our very own arrser Werewolf will be on hand to collect your trolley from the car park, and to critically assess your tactical shopping prowess....

Latest Threads