Just got this ******.......

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Pass the crisps would you?

While everybody here is speculating how their car will go in the snow you know how yours will go in a straight line. I spy a green eyed monster. Saying that though, It's not a Triumph!

Get on a half-decent bike and reassess your performance parameters; that thing will be like taking the bus.

Vroom vroom. Bet that wasn't cheap.

And to think you still moan about a bag of chips.

A generous gift - Although those track days are worth doing if you're going to drive your new purchase properly. The McLaren guys that we worked with on a well known TV Motor Show have many stories of new purchases being driven into trees and what-not by inexperienced drivers.

A generous gift - Although those track days are worth doing if you're going to drive your new purchase properly. The McLaren guys that we worked with on a well known TV Motor Show have many stories of new purchases being driven into trees and what-not by inexperienced drivers.
Total rubbish.

I've studied Top Gear, and I can confidently state that all you have to do is wear a smart jacket and jeans and shout POWWWWEEERRRRR!! Before planting your right foot deep into the carpet. Bloody things are full of safety electricery nowadays :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 48
L The Intelligence Cell 0
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 7