Just got this ******.......

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Banker, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Banker

Banker On ROPs

....planning to auction the two Ferrari track days that came with it early next year for Hols4H.

This thing's got warp drive.

Attached Files:

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Pass the crisps would you?
  3. It might be fast, but it isn't pretty!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I bet it's not much room for the shopping or the dog.
  5. Nice estate :)
  6. Can I be a bit picky, look at the middle of the wheel, see the badge? They don't match front and back, this winds me up and it's lazy.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You lucky banker :-D
  8. It's ugly. You should've bought an Aston.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. While everybody here is speculating how their car will go in the snow you know how yours will go in a straight line. I spy a green eyed monster. Saying that though, It's not a Triumph!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Get on a half-decent bike and reassess your performance parameters; that thing will be like taking the bus.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Bastard, that's all I have to say.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Vroom vroom. Bet that wasn't cheap.

And to think you still moan about a bag of chips.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I think I might prefer to own the Ferrari rather than my Fireblade though.
  14. A generous gift - Although those track days are worth doing if you're going to drive your new purchase properly. The McLaren guys that we worked with on a well known TV Motor Show have many stories of new purchases being driven into trees and what-not by inexperienced drivers.
  15. Tierney would love a trip in that, he'd leave loads of fungal infected foot scales all over it mind.