Just Got Back

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Letterwritingman, Jun 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not long ago there was a spate of going away topics...well I am non -conformist and I have just got back 8) Anyone else just got back? :wink:

2. Yup. Me too LWM. Just had a quick look about and there's a lot of new types around - invluding one or two mods who seem to have appeared from nowhere and elevated to the lofty heihts of picking on us.

Sodding spell check hasn't been fixed tho'!

See you around.

3. welcome back boys :p
    [​IMG]

4. Ive just got back from the Isle of Wight music festival, brilliant stuff, really hot, loads of beer (£3 a go, but it was ice cold all day every day), Stereophonics, David Bowie, Snow Patrol and the Manics to name but a few of the groups who performed.

5. I have just got back from the corner shop. Mr Singh is well and sends his regards.

6. Did you get me any fags?

7. Didn't have Benny Hedgehogs like you wanted - so I got you a samosa instead.

PS That's $2.50 you owe me

8. £2.50 for a poxy samosa! I should have gone meself....can only rely on a woman to get things right lol

9. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Well we need to have something to fill the void of our otherwise empty and worthless lives :D

Glad to see you are back in one piece!

10. Many thanks..........but the real credit belongs to the man who is active in the arena....................... :D

11. Harlem Globetrotters V Washington Generals, Wembley Arena Wednesday 4th July.

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You said you went to see Richard Claderman and the Perry Como tribute band weekend.

13. i heard it was the bangkok lady boys roadshow????!!!!

14. well it was a wild and crazy weekend, anyone could have been there :oops:

15. and the photos should prove interesting too 8) :D