Just got an email...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SamS, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. from this place. Didn't realise I still had an account here.

So....its only been 3 years, how is everyone? Knocker till the end, flashy, RTFQ, dale, doh nut and shortfuse all still kicking around here? Or have you lot been thinned out?

2. have a read through some of the threads. you will find all those names around i think.

3. so it worked, Good CO said it might get old names coming back

4. Well, yes and no.

After the website was hacked by Nigerian principality in 2008, we had to re-sign up, and not everyone got their original login.

Knocker till... got put away for a 7 year stretch for a failed bank robbery, but still gets 30 mins a week to log on. At 0330 on Thursdays. This is when Arrse is at its busiest and at the height of its wit. miss out at your peril

Flashy had to resign up as "Sven" but reading his posts, you'd know that.

Also, there are lots of people using "flashy" type logins, all are fake, and are only acknowledged by people who don't know any better. and SCHs

RTFQ is still around, and is more proficient than ever.

Dale has left, to become a Nun in eastern Bavaria where internet is the devil.

I am what used to be 'MDN' and i want to bum you/your daughter/HIV ridden Slovakian whores/Susan Boyle.

Roughly.

Shortfuse kept his login, but after his amputation, his temper has got a little shorter. Be warned never to mention Skegness and Atlantic carp in the same post if answering one of his posts.

5. So, are you a Sapper then?

6. No, I did look at it a while ago but decided against it. I am ex-service tho. Civvy street sparks now.

7. I got an email too :D Had to brush the cobwebbs out of the hotmails as nobody loves me :cry: But I'm saved now, saved by the ARRSE :p

8. I got an email too ... but it said stay away from ARRSE you dull fcuker or we will eat your dogs. And that I had won $24,000,000 in the Nigerian State Lottery and that I should send my bank account details soonest ... can't wait to get the money!

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

What a coincidence, you won either?

Hey wait, I only won 10,000,000. That's not fair! Where can I complain? :rofl:

10. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Thank you. I'm waiting for an answer now. :lol:

11. How long did you serve?