just going back to that cenotaph thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by nodigitsever, Jan 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what I meant was that our brave Soldiers of WW1 and WW2 died in vein as the freedoms they fought for have now been taken away thanks to Mr Lieing Fecking Mr Tony Bliar!, feck em I hope they go to Hell Ba*****s
  2. Blair the liar. So what the desire to be an MP should preclued you becoming one. the greeks had the idea, civic duty was like jury service you got a letter and that was you for the next four years. If you don't like blair, whatever fuck wit is in opposition. use your vote if you do not vote, then you are a sheep BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  3. Sorry I bit, Reel the line in I am fifteen stone.......You will win
  4. costs money to become an MP, Money I do not have spare thanks to the EU and the fact that my wage has gone from £7.00 am Hour to Minimum in the space of 2 Years Cheers EU I Fcuck you too Ba****DS!

didnt Her Majesty however Swear on Oath to "Govern us acording to OUR Laws and Customs" in Her 1953 Coronation Oath however?

Traitor anyone?

let Saddam go free and hang the Traitorous Queen

sorry to go on but I have just also found out our Endowment Mortgage of the last 14 Years was not even set up (we were conned by a Crim) :evil:

OH and to add insult to injury we went on the IVF Programme in 1993, fell Pregnant with Twins (boy and Girl), these were born at 24 weeks Prem as the Doctor thought my wife just had a kidney infection, She was In Labour you tossing feckers!, in Hospital the automatic drip ran out and no nurse to sort it WTF!

no support, no kiss my arse, just "it will be uneconomical to save them crap" WTF!!, (not to us it wont!)

off I go now to "Tonight with Trevor Macdonald" yet even they dont give a fcuck!

Paracetamol overdose it is then?

FECK life as it Fecking stinks from here anyways!

Please forgive my rants of a normal Citizen who is now totaly disolusioned with his own Country, (and you wonder why)
  5. Am i... missing somthing here?

Are you slightly if not very drunk?
  6. sorry just a bit pissed here and opening my heart

very bad years for the last decade and had enough thats all

too much bad luck for me I am affraid, about time I had a break maybe?
  7. No mate Don't do anything daft. Sorry you've been having a tough time of things. If you want to talk to anyone right now ring the Samaritans .

In the UK dial 08457 90 90 90, for the cost of a local call.

Armed Forces freephone link lines-
    24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day of the year. We're always here to listen. Call us.

These numbers will connect members of the Armed Forces to a Samaritan Branch in the UK.

From Germany: 0800 181 0721 / or 0800 181 0722
    From Holland: 0602 222 88
    From Cyprus: 0809 1122 / or Military 2345
    From Gibraltar: 55666 / or Military 5666
  8. Nodigits, hang in there mate. Things are never as bad as they appear late at night after a few beers, and for some reason this time of year always makes people feel worse.

I'm sure if you looked around it wouldn't take long to find someone who cares. There is a lot of help available out there (and here on Arrse) and there are always people who will do all they can for you, all you need to do is ask.

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say good luck mate.
  9. Did he top himself?
  10. Hopefully.

I find suicide appears more artful at Chrimbo time. A light frosting of snow at the scene gives it an almost Dickensian feel.

Heres to you choking on your own vomit mate!
  11. I have just looked over a Ogrish and Rotten.com and there are no new entries titled 'Internet sad cnut offing himself with pills'

Be original, cunjour up a home made death including a petri dish, novelty desk tidy and a steamroller

take some still footage of your buttocks first

12. Added the word in bold. You heartless b@stards. :)