Just go, damnit!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DozyBint, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Full story The Telegraph.

According to the BBC:

So, he still has wriggle room - there are, after all, 52 weeks in a year, 520 weeks in 10 years... :omfg: Saying that, I'm not exactly cheered at the prospect of Broon wielding total control for the next 3 years or so... :roll:
  2. I am rapidly reaching apathy with this situation. I detest Bliar for being an insincere, popularist glory-seeker. But if Brown is a shoe-in as PM, then it doesn't matter whether Bliar stays or not, we're fcuked. Bring on the general election.
  3. I've just had a mental image of Bliar as Rainman: I'm definitely going, dddddddd-definitely going...

The only real plus of Bliar leaving office is that we won't have to put up with his insincere voice and bizarre 3 word sentences on the news every night.
  4. Convene the peoples Tribunal :twisted:
  5. He really does not seem to understand how very, very unpopular he is.

Do any of you imagine that he has visited Planet Earth in the last ten years and one day ?

I am quite certain that had we been in America with Bliar as 'boss', a Lee Harvey Oswald would have appeared some time ago.
  6. He didn't say he was resigning, just that GB would 'succeed him as prime minister "in the next few weeks". '

Perhaps reality has made its unwelcome presence felt and he's thinking of suicide...
  7. Oh shoite, I don't think he's thinking of topping himself, I think he really thinks he's going to be life president!
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oh god pleeeasse!!!!! Mind you, that's too good for this fcuktard, he deserves more than a quick exit. I'd prefer a large and messy one.
  9. my bold

Dont tease, the thought of the peoples dear leader being dragged down the road by a scraggy auld mare with 2 cadets and a brownie streetlining the route, with the WMF in sackcloth and ashes........ :D

I realy think the loathsome wretch thinks we will turn out and beg him to stay, sooner he is out the sooner he can cnut off to america and be monkey boys playmate :x
  10. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Concur.......Bucharest stylee........give the man a fair trial - then take him out and shoot him.....

Don Cabra
  11. He used to be indecisive - now he is just not sure!

One things for sure though - the more the Big 3 Parties move into the centre to get the common vote, the more chance the extreme will get in next time - seems to be same shite just a different tw*t at the top! difference between them all now is so marginal its hardly worth voting for any of them!

12. So true Baz, I'm sick to the back teeth with the lot of them. I'm voting for the Senior Citizens Party. We're all going to be one at some point.........

13. Vote for me and i promise you this:

Attached Files:

14. What's your party, Cad, and are you fielding candidates in all constituencies?! :twisted:
  15. After a fair trial on charges of corruption and treason obviously...

Wouldnt want to do anything illegal would we?