Just girly things

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by joey_deacons_lad, Jul 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those of you on facebook might have noticed at some point a female friend posting Just girly things pictures, for the uninitiated these involve a picture with some soppy statement on them. But the internet being what it is soon started taking the piss by adding a twist to the images in question, I have knocked a few up using nothing more than google, mspaint and my twisted imagination. I'll post a few to get the ball rolling and lets see if you lot can use your creativity to raise a chuckle or two.
    Here is a link for original pictures also google is your friend. If participating try to be original and not copy and paste others. Have at it
    just girly things images
    skin.jpg
    jade.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I dont want a single post full of images so will add more with a new post each time
    just-girly-things-kiss-love-text-favim-com-350108.jpg

3. My step daughter had "act like a lady, but think like a Boss" tag line, I said to her, how do you make that out when you act like lady but think that earning £100 and spending £120 makes good financial sense......daft tart!

• Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I got the gist of it. Not sure "female friends" are a particularly good idea, though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Female friends from your past can provide good nostalgia wanks
    brady.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  6. room.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  7. Gotcha. Female Friend = woman you know but haven't fucked yet. Or have, but might have forgotten due to advancing age.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. dad.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  9. hair.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
  11. Strangely enough I have a Jimmy Saville one too somewhere
    Untitled.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Funniest one I've seen of Jimmy Saville shows him next to a young man who is now one of our Serjeants...

Not that anyone took the piss...

• Like Like x 3
  15. Wish I knew what the fuck this thread was about.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1