just found out about this place so yes i am new

Discussion in 'RAC' started by ghost1942, Oct 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ghost1942

ghost1942 RIP

hi to all
    i have only just found out about this web page and looking around i am likeing all what i see.right why i am here well i was in the 3 rtr from june 1962 until june 1971 .i did my training at cattrick my intake was 62/14 and i was with the first intake to move in to the new barracks.i can still remember a few names of blokes who i was in the regiment with i am not putting the names in this so if anybody wants to get in touch they can
  2. Steep learning curve ahead, methinks

Edited to add two things:

& I know I've only been registered for a month myself, but I've been lurking now for a lot longer
  3. Welcome ghost.

Try the appropriate sub-forum for your capbadge to search for old comrades.

Enjoy ARRSE!
  4. enjoy fella.
  5. Ghost1942 welcome, but be warned that this place (NAAFI Bar especially) can be a bit of a jungle.
  6. You could've been a member for 10 years and a lurker for longer but at the end of the day you're a civvy cunt and therefore worthless.
    Kill yourself.
  7. big-timing it over a member with a few posts; my hero.

He has already made a better contribution to the forum than you have.

Then again, the greatest contribution you have made was when you were on leave and didn't log-in, tiresome dullard.
  8. Fuck off plod.
  9. Ooooh, someone's very tired and emotional.
  10. ghost1942

ghost1942 RIP

thx for letting me know i am not in the right place would you be a gr8 person and give me the grid ref for the right place
  11. See what I mean?
  12. The grid you require is TS 5476 3412 (re entrant).

I hope this helps you more than your English teacher ever did.
  13. ghost, try the RAC sub-forum for a start, it covers RTR and cav.

I would also try looking around in your own time before posting requests for directions in the NAAFI, as it is not the most welcoming of places for new bods.
  14. HA HA HA HA HA keep this going god its funny.