Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO - No way

• Yes, but the margin would be as close as it is today

• HELL NO! FOUR MORE YEARS

• Total voters
With the news that Bill Clinton is now available to help Kerry campaign , the question is...

If Bill Clinton was running for the Presidency of the USA today , would he win?

does this question imply we know of all his scandals as President or just those as Gov or Arkansas? 8O

The question implies you know all about Bill Clintons' past , and are up to speed on George Bush's past too :D

That would be a resounding NO then :D

hey ctuntch, i could lend you a copy of that cracking and highly informative film by Micheal Moore, Fahrenheit 9/11, see what Dubya is all about.

Kerry for President, Clinton for advisor and Bush for indited war criminal.

:twisted:

Ctauch this for you.........

It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here
are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians; Consults with astrologists; Has had two mistresses; Chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: Was kicked out of office twice; Sleeps until noon; Used opium in college; Drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero; He's a vegetarian; Doesn't smoke; Drinks an occasional beer; Hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Filbert Fox said:
hey ctuntch, i could lend you a copy of that cracking and highly informative film by Micheal Moore, Fahrenheit 9/11, see what Dubya is all about.

Might want to watch FahrenHype 9/11. Moore is a c*** and his film is a hack job not a documentary.

Saw Fahrenheit 9/11 thought it was a comedy 8O

Filbert Fox said:

Clinton is a C*** of the highest order, so last thing he does in office is pardon a convicted drug smuggler(No not his brother, another one) whose wife just happen to give the democracts a $1million (oh, and probably the odd bj for billboy).

kerry's a c*** causes he's a democrat. nuff said

Gents

Please argue your case for or against with humour, debate and factual links if possible

Keep the language and acrimony out of it , this ain't P/CP on the other means or the Naafi Bar.

PTP

blessed baby cakes said:
Ctauch this for you.........

It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here
are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians; Consults with astrologists; Has had two mistresses; Chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: Was kicked out of office twice; Sleeps until noon; Used opium in college; Drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero; He's a vegetarian; Doesn't smoke; Drinks an occasional beer; Hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Not enough information, since only their private lifestyles are presented. I happen to weight the private [when known and verified] with the political positions. The democrats have positions which I disagree with, and I further find them devoid of any morals [with a few exceptions such as Zell Miller, Joe Lieberman, and John Breaux]

Candidate C is Hitler?

Candidate B is Churchill?

Candidate A is anyone who associates with T. Bliar, TCH or any other New Labourscum?

Correct? 8O

E

error_unknown

Errr, Churchill didn't go to college, unless you count Sandhurst, so he can't have used opium there.

blessed baby cakes said:
RHQ Rug-rat said:
Candidate C is Hitler?

Candidate A is anyone who associates with T. Bliar, TCH or any other New Labourscum?

Correct? 8O
Well done, A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
BBC, ahhhh, you may want to check your facts (and thereby stop sounding like your namesake).

FDR, never served in the military, . (When the United States entered World War I in 1917, Franklin held the civilian post of Assistant Secretary of the Navy) don't know about his eating habits, he had a number of affairs, including but not limited to Lucy Mercier and had a long, and some would say quite satisfying affair with his personal secretary, up until he died!

I think you mean FDR's cousin, Teddy (the mad one who fought in the American-Spanish war over Cuba)

E

error_unknown

Plastic Yank said:
blessed baby cakes said:
RHQ Rug-rat said:
Candidate C is Hitler?

Correct? 8O
Well done, A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
BBC, ahhhh, you may want to check your facts (and thereby stop sounding like your namesake).

FDR, never served in the military, . (When the United States entered World War I in 1917, Franklin held the civilian post of Assistant Secretary of the Navy) don't know about his eating habits, he had a number of affairs, including but not limited to Lucy Mercier and had a long, and some would say quite satisfying affair with his personal secretary, up until he died!

I think you mean FDR's cousin, Teddy (the mad one who fought in the American-Spanish war over Cuba)
Yep the one who invented "Teddy Bears" Ahhhh!

Teddy's Rough Riders--legendary.

He lived during a time when men were men and women stayed in the kitchen :D

ctauch said:
Teddy's Rough Riders--legendary.

He lived during a time when men were men and women stayed in the kitchen :D
They way things should be. :D

I'd like to know why the Brits seem to think Clinton was so great?!?!?

Latest Threads