Just for fun, create MTDs by highlighting MOD waste elsewhe

E

EScotia

You could always get rid of most field hospitals
That'll be the Field Hospitals that send lots of Drs, Nurses & CMTs on tour then? Surely you don't mean those sort of people that are good enough to be on the MERT (like the Dr that tried to save the life of my son on the back of a moving chopper), hospital, FOBs along with thir regular bretheren?

That'll be the Field Hospitals that send lots of Drs, Nurses & CMTs on tour then? Surely you don't mean those sort of people that are good enough to be on the MERT (like the Dr that tried to save the life of my son on the back of a moving chopper), hospital, FOBs along with thir regular bretheren?
This was my reply just to highlight the fact that that it was the response to a person who kept posting about "overweight medics"

I know what a good job the medics are doing.

That said upto 30% of personnel at field hospitals are so unfit that they shouldn't be in the army.
We should have good medical staff, but they should be fit enough to actually be in the army (pass a PFT which is a basic army test)

"I know what a good job the medics are doing." & "That said upto 30% of personnel at field hospitals are so unfit that they shouldn't be in the army."

Given on other threads its clear that you've never served a day in your life, how do you know this exactly?

"I know what a good job the medics are doing." & "That said upto 30% of personnel at field hospitals are so unfit that they shouldn't be in the army."

Given on other threads its clear that you've never served a day in your life, how do you know this exactly?
Lack of confidentiality I came across a field hospital list with the information & details of how unfit they were (giving indiviudals test results)

Just counted up the total on the list, the unfit & did the sums.

Wow - well you've just proven yourself to be a grade A cock.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about and you're trying to weigh in on military matters without the benefit of a single day in uniform. Your so called 'knowledge' is based on a document that you claim was confidential and which you've now spread openly on the internet.

I'd pay good money to watch you go through recruit selection - it'll be like a whole new Mike Golden moment...

Wow - well you've just proven yourself to be a grade A cock.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about and you're trying to weigh in on military matters without the benefit of a single day in uniform. Your so called 'knowledge' is based on a document that you claim was confidential and which you've now spread openly on the internet.

I'd pay good money to watch you go through recruit selection - it'll be like a whole new Mike Golden moment...
1) proved nothing

2) spread nothing openly

3) Recruit selection accomplished

4) looking forward to retirement

What a boring thread with a promising start runined by petty 4 year old tantrum throwing. Stop chucking teddies over CS, 90% it's far cheaper to employ CS than a Regular. The number of CS at a given site is possibly a point that could be argued.

Let's, for once in our miserable, misbegotten lifes, actually point out waste.

I plug for Ammo. Blank and live. From observation RQMS's/CQMS loath having to take ammo back as it's a mare handing it in. Some f**kwit has also created a rule that if you don't need it this year, you won't get it next year. It's bad planning and bad admin masquarading as a "Good Practise" The only people who know who much ammo they need for a forthcoming year is the Unit in question as they should know what training they have coming up. If a unit hands in ammo at the end of a weekend or camp maybe they want to keep ammo on stock for another weekend, or next year.

Set aside X-round per year. If a unit uses it all up then they can bid for more. If they declare a need to stockpile for forthcoming training let them stockpile within reason. If they declare that they won't use all their ammo of a nature allocted becasue of training then thin out their allocation as they direct.

It's better to chuck in a bit of extra planing than just wasting ammo

As a side bar DII in TAC's. Huh? 3 terminals in a Platoon location of which only one gets used....Go figure how much that cost.

Building Maintenance:- Spend money when it's needed otherwise a £30 job ends up costing £3,000. Who's the clever shite now ? And why does it cost so much for the TA to fix things ? My unit has various builders and painters on the books and they collectively shat themselves when they heard how much a repaint cost.

What a boring thread with a promising start runined by petty 4 year old tantrum throwing. Stop chucking teddies over CS, 90% it's far cheaper to employ CS than a Regular. The number of CS at a given site is possibly a point that could be argued.

Let's, for once in our miserable, misbegotten lifes, actually point out waste.

I plug for Ammo. Blank and live. From observation RQMS's/CQMS loath having to take ammo back as it's a mare handing it in. Some f**kwit has also created a rule that if you don't need it this year, you won't get it next year. It's bad planning and bad admin masquarading as a "Good Practise" The only people who know who much ammo they need for a forthcoming year is the Unit in question as they should know what training they have coming up. If a unit hands in ammo at the end of a weekend or camp maybe they want to keep ammo on stock for another weekend, or next year.

Set aside X-round per year. If a unit uses it all up then they can bid for more. If they declare a need to stockpile for forthcoming training let them stockpile within reason. If they declare that they won't use all their ammo of a nature allocted becasue of training then thin out their allocation as they direct.

It's better to chuck in a bit of extra planing than just wasting ammo

As a side bar DII in TAC's. Huh? 3 terminals in a Platoon location of which only one gets used....Go figure how much that cost.

Building Maintenance:- Spend money when it's needed otherwise a £30 job ends up costing £3,000. Who's the clever shite now ? And why does it cost so much for the TA to fix things ? My unit has various builders and painters on the books and they collectively shat themselves when they heard how much a repaint cost.
The ammo is an interesting problem.

Because of the declaration at the end of training exercise being conducted.
Keeping unused ammo back for future use with the intention of using it next time can ruin "careers" if caught.
But is it wrong?

E

EScotia

The ammo is an interesting problem.

Because of the declaration at the end of training exercise being conducted.
Keeping unused ammo back for future use with the intention of using it next time can ruin "careers" if caught.
But is it wrong?
"I have no live rounds, empty cases ........." - easy, if you've handed them into the range staff you would be complying with the declaration.

Keeping unused ammunition in a secure and controlled environment is not wrong, its actually good housekeeping.

Is it wrong? Check the rules. I'm sure a CQ/SQ/RQMS will be along shortly to quote chapter & verse.

17thSeptember you are a ****** of the first order, and I predict your military career is only going to be a short one, the fact that a piece of worthless slime like yourself has accomplished recruit selection leads me to worry that the standard is being set too low for entrance to HM Forces.

You are given 2 ears 2 eyes and one mouth for a reason, To look, listen and learn, and once you have learned, you can then speak out. Until then I suggest that Arrse is not for you. Now do one.

17thSeptember you are a ****** of the first order, and I predict your military career is only going to be a short one, the fact that a piece of worthless slime like yourself has accomplished recruit selection leads me to worry that the standard is being set too low for entrance to HM Forces.

You are given 2 ears 2 eyes and one mouth for a reason, To look, listen and learn, and once you have learned, you can then speak out. Until then I suggest that Arrse is not for you. Now do one.
bobthedog

you disagree with me on a number of topics.

Calling me names is childish.

what the fcuk do you know?

"I have no live rounds, empty cases ........." - easy, if you've handed them into the range staff you would be complying with the declaration.

Keeping unused ammunition in a secure and controlled environment is not wrong, its actually good housekeeping.

Is it wrong? Check the rules. I'm sure a CQ/SQ/RQMS will be along shortly to quote chapter & verse.
I meant doing it unofficially