Just done my BARB got a few things to ask

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by canale, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did my barb test today and got a shit score 35 so only got 8 jobs and all infantry but i want to go in infantry anyway. My recruiter told me to search them up and read about them then choose the one i want to do so could you guys tell me what these jobs are about im going to type what is on the paper he gave me here goes:

Guards - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

Gibralter regt - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

KINGS - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

RIFLES - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

POW - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

QUEENS - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

R IRISH - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

SCOTS - JE Inf Soldier (ADC)

Thanks for reading please reply

2. So go and do what he asked you to do, rather than get someone else to do it for you. The answer by the way, is staring you in the face, pretty easy looking at whats listed as to what he is after.

3. Have you tried searching, or are you just expecting somebody here to do all of the work for you?

4. Yes i have i cant find anything unless im looking at the wrong stuff all im asking for is help

5. All regiments are the same basically, people will say different, but the training is all the same. I'm Rifles myself, our march is different to everyone elses. shorter steps and faster movement and we only swing our arms half way, not shoulder height.

I'd suggest you find out wich is your local regiment and join them mate.

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/default.aspx - there you go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.