• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Just desserts or what?

Philips then fled the apartment and managed to drive his car down the street whilst still ablaze to a Skyway convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!”
People rushed over to put out the flames before he walked into the store and dropped to his knees,

Really? oh pulease... :roll:

I'm sure he did. When one is on fire the first reaction is always to jump in a car and drive to the store...

...instead of rolling around on the floor screaming...

It's a crazy world, shame he wasn't called Arthur Brown really.

Philips then fled the apartment and managed to drive his car down the street whilst still ablaze to a Skyway convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!”
People rushed over to put out the flames before he walked into the store and dropped to his knees,

Really? oh pulease... :roll:

I'm sure he did. When one is on fire the first reaction is always to jump in a car and drive to the store...

...instead of rolling around on the floor screaming...
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that odd!

I hope the judge gave a Not guilty verdict, and let her go free.
Is there any evidence to say he was fucking the daughter?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I remember a UK story where a lodger had been abusing the young daughter of the family he was staying with. When the family were out on their own the daughter told them what had been going on. When they got back home, the lodger was in the kitchen, so the mother filled up the kettle, boiled it and then poured the contents on the paedo's groin. Natural justice...so appropriate sometimes...

I remember a UK story where a lodger had been abusing the young daughter of the family he was staying with. When the family were out on their own the daughter told them what had been going on. When they got back home, the lodger was in the kitchen, so the mother filled up the kettle, boiled it and then poured the contents on the paedo's groin. Natural justice...so appropriate sometimes...
Would be good to check the facts first just in case the little one is telling porkies.