Just Desserts for Apparent Lead Thief

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. There IS a God! :!:
  3. hey everybody, point and laugh.
  4. A small win for the silent majority. :wink:

Edited to add, provided that we do have the right bloke here of course.
  5. 'Apparent'? Presumption of innocence in the NAAFI Bar?
  6. My first thought,he'll sue the LEA for his injuries and the fact they didn't stop him from getting on the roof.And on the same page an ad for some ambulance chasing company.
  7. Why are the resources of the NHS being used to treat someone who has self inflicted injuries ??
  8. i was thinking similiar, church sued for not providing adequate signage and catwalks etc, also signs to show how to remove lead safely etc

hope the scroat suffers till his last day
  9. Thief falls off roof, stolen lead follows and lands on thief, dog pisses on lead, owner gives thief a sly bit of boot then goes home for a brew before calling plod, plod arrive and drive over pile of lead in error...
  10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

What fool sent for help?
  11. Bad drills on the part of the dog walker.
    I'd have had most of the lead away in my van before calling the coppers. Just leaving a little bit so the pile of skin and bones on the ground still gets the blame...
  12. Be fair, how do we know this wan't just some innocent fella walking past when the real thief threw the lead of the roof in the process of stealing it?
    Poor bastard is taking an evening stroll, next thing a dirty great lump of lead lands on his bonce out of the blue and he ends up in hospital and charged with theft.....
  13. You'll go far! 8)
  14. Lead thieves with a conscience? Nah. After braining the unfortunate individual they'd have taken the lead before scarpering.

Your argument is as convincing as going to A&E on a Friday night and saying you slipped at a party and sat on a milk bottle...